BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] We need your Rovers pictures!

Glenn

We're in the process of revamping how we do the news on here and one of the things we'd like to add is accompanying photographs. We could just use a stock agency like getty, but their photos are expensive. So what we're after is any Rovers related pictures YOU HAVE TAKEN YOURSELF. Ideally close up pictures of players, but also shots of the ground or anything Rovers related. What we don't needs is pictures of fans or long distance shots of players playing (we have loads of those ourselves).

So, IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THEM YOURSELF and are happy to let us use them, then you'd be really helping us out. Either upload them to the gallery or email them to admin@brfcs.com and I muss stress, don't find random pics off the internet and send them to us, these must be taken by you.

Can I say a massive THANK YOU too all the people who have sent (or given access to) pics, sadly there are too many to thank personally (though I'll try and credit you when we use the pics).

All we're looking for now is head and shoulders shots of players (or at least fairly close closeups).

Thanks again everyone :)

Can I say a massive THANK YOU too all the people who have sent (or given access to) pics, sadly there are too many to thank personally (though I'll try and credit you when we use the pics).

All we're looking for now is head and shoulders shots of players (or at least fairly close closeups).

Thanks again everyone :)

Glenn,

Have some pics of my lads taken with players at away games, pretty good close ups but they have of course my lads stood by them, any good?

Archived