BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2011 --lockout season

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw in the news, Aston Villa manager McLeish went out to Cleveland, see the Cleveland Browns training centre.

They share some facilities. Owners of both clubs.

Although there are key differences between the two sports, Lerner believes there are transferrable methods both clubs can employ.

Former Villa boss Martin O’Neill made several trips to Cleveland, and ex-striker Luke Moore rehabilitated there after dislocating his shoulder in 2006.

Read More http://www.birminghampost.net/midlands-birmingham-sport/west-midlands-sports/aston-villa-fc/2012/02/16/aston-villa-boss-alex-mcleish-flies-out-to-cleveland-with-chairman-randy-lerner-65233-30339301/#ixzz1mpnACPkS

• 2 weeks later...

Big and I mean big rumours of broncos trading for griffin 3!

Tebow AND von miller plus 2 or 3 years 1st rd picks!!!

Why would Denver trade 2/3 year's worth of round one picks, and their best defensive player, for a guy who has thrown less passes in the NFL than Tim Tebow? They already reached for one QB in recent years. I don't see them doing it again. A rumour it will remain.

In my own humble opinion, I see the eternally naive Redskins giving up a bucket load to get up to St. Louis's spot to pick Griffin.

It had small ratings but was critically acclaimed throughout its 5 year run. That said, there is an absolutely ludicrous story arc around season 2/3 involving someone being killed and dumped in a river (not a major character, worry not).

************UPDATE********************

Peyton is in Denver at this moment meeting with Fox, Xanders, Elway and Bowlen. A few players have gone to Dove Valley too. Rumour is the Broncos are willing to have quite an extensive meeting to make sure he leaves with a contract signed

THATS THE LATEST RUMOUR

As scary as Manning throwing to Larry Fitzgerald could be, I'd be more worried if he lands in Denver.

With the Colts, Manning took care of the offense and the likes of Freeney and Mathis had a bit of breathing space to go after big plays on D. The Broncos have more than enough talented guys on defence to work exactly the same way.

If Manning signs for the Broncos then they could very quickly be in the discussion for a Superbowl. That doesn't happen for him with the Cardinals or the Dolphins.

What happens to Tebow, though? Because if Manning is healthy he isn't going to be sharing snaps with anyone.

Archived