BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2011 --lockout season

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday night games are to be expanded to 13 weeks. Goodell says this means every team gets on Thursday Night Football. I'm no maths whizz but how does that work?

There are 13 of these Thursday games (televised on NFL Network for us in the United States) and 3 Thanksgiving Day games (1 each on CBS, FOX, and NBA) for 16 total.

There are 13 of these Thursday games (televised on NFL Network for us in the United States) and 3 Thanksgiving Day games (1 each on CBS, FOX, and NBA) for 16 total.

Gotcha. So basically Dallas and Detroit won't be appearing on NFL Network?

14 feb..sky Atlantic .... Friday night lights..

I've read the book and if anything like it it's a dont miss

It ended its run this time last year. All 5 seasons are truly masterful television. DO NOT MISS.

Gotcha. So basically Dallas and Detroit won't be appearing on NFL Network?

It ended its run this time last year. All 5 seasons are truly masterful television. DO NOT MISS.

have i missed the first 4 seasons? is this season one thats coming on .Im confused now.

Incredible result, incredible game.

What can I say about Eli that hasn't already been said? With the able assistance of his receivers (Manningham in particular) and a defensive unit that roused itself from its first half slumber he strode into his brother's house, watched his Sky+, drank his beer, used his barbeque and banged his wife all while out-Bradying Tom Brady. Magnificent stuff.

Incredible result, incredible game.

What can I say about Eli that hasn't already been said? With the able assistance of his receivers (Manningham in particular) and a defensive unit that roused itself from its first half slumber he strode into his brother's house, watched his Sky+, drank his beer, used his barbeque and banged his wife all while out-Bradying Tom Brady. Magnificent stuff.

:lol:

Eli makes Tebow look like a choker. Incredible clutch.

I am neutral on the teams so only because a small group of us picked on these, I was for the Pats, New York defeated Atlanta at home 24-2, won at Green Bay,got some breaks and won in San Fancisco so all of those are good teams but I still doubted them. I still do today but they won. Maybe Eli is just playing that well now and of course, other Giants as well mentioned.

Must have been 3 crucial Patriot dropped-passes too to be fair, some crucial, that could have changed the outcome too in my opinion. Why do the Giants rise to the occasion and make those great receptions but not the Pats?

Must have been 3 crucial Patriot dropped-passes too to be fair, some crucial, that could have changed the outcome too in my opinion. Why do the Giants rise to the occasion and make those great receptions but not the Pats?

Because Eli's good and his receivers held their nerve.

It hasn't updated yet, but I'm pretty sure redrose49er won the Fantasy Challenge, mainly due to Eddie surrender a big lead by forgetting to put a team in this week!

Yes, it slipped my mind in a busy week. Slightly regret that.

moreno charged with dui.

WHAT IS IT WITH SPORTSMEN WORLDWIDE THAT THEY THINK THEY ARE IMMUNE FROM LAW?

Yeah, what is it about becoming a millionaire when you're a 20 year old who's been idolized by audiences since mid teenhood? It's as if it makes it hard to make the transition into responsible adulthood, somehow.

Archived