BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2011 --lockout season

Tebow's gash but Blaine Gabbert is worth sticking with?

It's not like they're gonna get a decent QB in free agency or the draft either, so the Jaguars aren't going to be a good football team for a while yet. Could Tebow make them worse?

I doubt it. Might as well bring in a guy who at least has a winning mentality rather than stick with a kid who has no accuracy, no running game and no pocket presence.

I had my doubts about Tebow, but he gets it done, so you have to give him some respect.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, and I stand by it. I will be gutted for my Jaguars supporting brother if Tebow goes there. He aint exactly happy by the prospect either

If you stand by it respond to my last post to you on the matter.

On paper the best fit for Manning IMO. Though it could backfire next season for the 49ers if they don't land him, Smith still hasn't signed a new deal and might not take the pursuit of Manning that well. I doubt Kaepernick would be ready to step up if the worst case scenario happens.

Looks like the Flynn situation is far from being resolved, Dolphins have put in a low offer because they think he just wants to link up with Philbin again. Dolphins might end up with no options left.

At this rate the Dolphins will be hoping Tannehill is still on the board when they make their draft pick.

Flynn would be foolish to accept any offer before the Manning saga reaches a conclusion. Once we know where Manning lands Flynn will be able to test the market rather than being low-balled by Miami.

I guess the story on Tennessee is that Peyton is a legend at the University of Tennessee where he played but I had not heard he was so close to signing with the Tennessee Titans but I don't doubt you, I've been following the news close, but not that close.

Happy Abbs? :D

Tebow time over?

I think Tebow would be a great signing for any team from a marketing stand point. As for his on field play I know the jury is still out, but the guy has a buzz about him.

Having missed out on Manning I'd love to see Tebow with the Niners, what a running game we would have! That said I bet he goes back to Florida with the Jags or Bucs.

Archived