BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2011 --lockout season

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was a TD for Evans at the end of the Ravens game too, but seeing it again I don't know if he taps his left toes down before the ball starts to come loose. He had possession for what seemed like a very long time, but he only definitely got one foot down, the other is a tough call. Process of the catch :P, Calvin Johnson's least favourite phrase.

Shame about the 49ers. I've waited years to see them back in the big time. I was supporting them way back when Joe Montana was quarterback and Jerry Rice was scoring touchdowns for fun. Those were the days.

just a little bit of gossip/info or whatever you want to call it,for browns and giants fans on here. I just found out my cousin in america is best mates with your draft picks....eric hagg and prince amukamara!!! Does these mean i have inside information like the many thousands on here do at ewood?

my cousin has been promised superbowl tickets.

Been thinking about the Tebow situation and I can see pretty much a repeat next season:

1- Tebow is told he is the starter going into training camp.

2- Broncos sign a FA or veteran QB to provide competiton and squad depth.

3- Tebow, Quinn and <not yet named QB> compete for the starting gig during training camp.

4- <not yet named QB> performs the best during some of the pre-season games and training.

5- <not yet named QB> is named the starter for the season.

6- <not yet named QB> performs badly, Broncos struggle.

7- After calls from the fans Elway and Fox bring Tebow back as the starter.

8- Broncos form improves.

Personally I would give Tebow the start as he has earned the chance. Not sure Fox and Elway would agree...

I'm sorry, but if Eli's surname wasn't Manning he would be exclusively praised and looked at as an all time elite QB. People are starting to realise that anyway, but man does he get a rough ride due to his surname. To be fair he's got a stupid face too. But the guy is a baller.

Well it was great while it lasted but 1 of 13 on 3rd down won't win many games, fumbled punts or not. :(

You guys will be back next year, but I don't think you can get to and win the SB with Alex Smith. He was horrendous on 3rd down and he was terrible in the fourth qtr and OT, you need a QB that can win you games rather than simply not lose them.

I'm sorry, but if Eli's surname wasn't Manning he would be exclusively praised and looked at as an all time elite QB. People are starting to realise that anyway, but man does he get a rough ride due to his surname. To be fair he's got a stupid face too. But the guy is a baller.

It also has alot to do with how he and his family acted up to and after being drafted by the San Diego Chargers, and not to mention the fact that he is in the largest media market in the country.

The guy's got the charisma of a banana but he is flat out clutch.

The guy's got the charisma of a banana but he is flat out clutch.

Haha got to love that! Eli is just crazy good at the moment. When he hits the groove he is unstoppable. Problem is Brady can do the same.

Both teams have options to spare. Just hope the NYG can get the running game going early doors, pound the patriots front line. #Allin

Archived