BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2011 --lockout season

So, 5th at the mo. I need big games from the Giants D and Mendanhall, luckily I can see both these things happening. Broncos D were 22nd against the run yards wise and the Giants pass rush is sexy.

The Giants secondary appears to be enjoying the view for much of the game however.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll struggle to get a big game out of Mendenhall, he's on IR.

NO play calling was the difference, they trusted Brees to get it done on 4th down and were rewarded. Lions will be back though, any team with Stafford and Megatron will win games.

Actually the whistle was blown before the ball was recovered by the Lions. So, no matter whether it was a fumble or not, the play should have been dead, and the result should have been 3rd and 6.

That just means the officials messed up a bit worse, the Saints couldn't really have complained about the outcome of the play because the fact is Colston tried to recover the ball, failed and after that no Saints player was getting the ball or stopping the Lions from returning the fumble for a TD. The fact remains, the whistle was blown when it shouldn't have been and it cost Detroit at a critical point in the game.

Of course the better team won, just would have been nice to see them have to work for it. The fact that we have no running game hurts, our complete inability to stop Pierre Thomas and Darren Sproles was terminal, opened up passes down the field for Brees and then when we had the chance to make plays in the secondary we dropped three interceptions. The Saints have incredible depth and quality, the Lions looked like exactly what we were; a team playing in its first play-off game for 11 years, learning from it and hoping to be back next year.

Our much talked about defence was poor again last night. Fairley gave us a preview of what a force he'll be next season when he's fully fit and up to speed, Suh has it hard because he's double-teamed every play everywhere he goes. KVB has slowed down noticeably from last season and Avril only really got pressure on that sack where everyone blocked Suh and just left Avril a free route to the QB. The linebackers had no idea whether to stuff the run or drop back into coverage, so no blame on them really.

nerves have been bad all day accompnied by hangover...WIN OR LOSE IM PROUD OF HOW FAR WE HAVE COME,NOWHERE NEAR READY FOR PLAYOFFS BUT I WILL TAKE IT...PLEASE PLEASE LETS NOT BE CONSERVATIVE.

my prediction....heart says broncos by 14.....head says we will get stuffed by 30.

happy as ... the classless team have gone.

Classless? Well people are always going to talk and make up their own minds what labels they put on teams. But just remember this, our QB throws more yards in a game than yours does in a month.

Tebow could include the passes he makes in practice and he still wouldn't come near the completions Stafford makes. I just watched him with time to throw and a receiver in single-coverage, but he missed by at least 3/4 yards. He isn't one of the new breed like Cam Newton or Robert Griffin. He's a running back who tries his best to make the odd pass. He's starting to get found out now, and the only chance he has of making the play-offs again next season is a pretty good defence and playing in a division where the least bad team gets the nod.

Tebow is a one-trick pony who rode his luck, got way too much attention because he doesn't throw the ball and he makes a big display out of his religion, well now his luck is running out.

Megatron isn't just the best receiver in the NFL right now, he's also very humble and a very clean player who any coach in the league would love to have on their roster. Really you're problem is Suh, Vanden Bosch and maybe a little knock your ego took when Scheffler celebrated his TD at Mile High, but if you didn't want him celebrating try keeping him out of the end zone. Oh wait, the Broncos barely stopped anything that day, did they?

HA ....

Classless? Well people are always going to talk and make up their own minds what labels they put on teams. But just remember this, our QB throws more yards in a game than yours does in a month.

Tebow could include the passes he makes in practice and he still wouldn't come near the completions Stafford makes. I just watched him with time to throw and a receiver in single-coverage, but he missed by at least 3/4 yards. He isn't one of the new breed like Cam Newton or Robert Griffin. He's a running back who tries his best to make the odd pass. He's starting to get found out now, and the only chance he has of making the play-offs again next season is a pretty good defence and playing in a division where the least bad team gets the nod.

Tebow is a one-trick pony who rode his luck, got way too much attention because he doesn't throw the ball and he makes a big display out of his religion, well now his luck is running out.

Megatron isn't just the best receiver in the NFL right now, he's also very humble and a very clean player who any coach in the league would love to have on their roster. Really you're problem is Suh, Vanden Bosch and maybe a little knock your ego took when Scheffler celebrated his TD at Mile High, but if you didn't want him celebrating try keeping him out of the end zone. Oh wait, the Broncos barely stopped anything that day, did they?

ha i wish tebow would stop throwing lol,,,,,,,,foot in mouth post!!!!!!!!

tebow is ###### lol

and ftr .....even if we go on to lose im a proud bronco tonight

385854_307745762597699_100000868337345_852263_1115427095_n.jpg

taken two mins ago...priceless

Clutch. As. F**k.

Absolutely stunning. I can't believe I doubted him. 316 passing yards against the best defense in the league. He's been brilliant in spells before now, but tonight Tim Tebow arrived.

can you here the lions sing noooooooooooooo

can you hear the lions sing nnnnnnnnooo oooooo]

i cant hear a f thing

who feels humbled now......tebow cant do this tebow cantb do that ......oh yes he can tebow is god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clutch. As. F**k.

Absolutely stunning. I can't believe I doubted him. 316 passing yards against the best defense in the league. He's been brilliant in spells before now, but tonight Tim Tebow arrived.

told ya

Playcall for that first OT snap was genius. All game they've used motion WRs to chip and assist the run. Lined up the same play again, the safety moved up to stop the run, and Thomas was already flying past him with the ball.

That's as good an analysis of the play as you'll read.

Tebow 3:16 -  For Tebow so loved the Broncos that he gave the ball to his one and only open receiver, so that whoever catches it shall not perish but run for a touch down.

Amen.

That's as good an analysis of the play as you'll read.

Tebow 3:16 -  For Tebow so loved the Broncos that he gave the ball to his one and only open receiver, so that whoever catches it shall not perish but run for a touch down.

Amen.

or at 0110 am WIN

Give it a week.

The Steelers weren't at their best and Big Ben was playing virtually crippled most of the game. See how you do up in Foxborough.

Even better idea, come play in the NFC North. Tebow would never make the play-offs in that division. I have to wonder why the Lions weren't named AFC West winners; strolled to victory at Mile High, memorable win at the Raiders, crushed the Chargers and annihilated the Chiefs, yet a flawed system gives an 8-8 team the chance to get lucky. But luck doesn't last, quality does.

Archived