BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2011 --lockout season

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texans really good tonight. They won't go quietly.

Those of us that picked Arian Foster in the Playoff Challenge are off to a great start. I'd imagine that is most of us. I've got 4 Saints, so well behind them in the next game.

Had a bet with a few mates that the two teams that win tonight would be the Texans and the Lions. So far so good, though still another half to go.

Lions are a lot more dangerous than the media would have you believe this week, -most articles i've read believed that the Saints would steamroll them. Detroit can hang with the Saints in a shoot-out and their D can be very solid on their day. Last time they met the Saints won but there was a lot of penalties in that game against Detroit plus Suh was missing and Fairley went out injured during the game.

I had Foster but changed him at the last minute, got Stafford though :rock:

So far everyone is coming up big on my fantasy picks. Brees, Foster and Megatron have all hit good numbers, Graham could do more, but for a TE it's a good return.

As for the Lions game, N'Orleans were given about half a yard on a spot that should have made it fourth down, instead they got a first and went up the field to score a TD. Plus we were robbed earlier when Brees fumbled, an official blew a whistle when he shouldn't and had he got the call right it would have been returned for a TD to make it 21-7.

We're used to decisions costing us games, but at least it's usually our fault.

Plus we were robbed earlier when Brees fumbled, an official blew a whistle when he shouldn't and had he got the call right it would have been returned for a TD to make it 21-7.

Actually the whistle was blown before the ball was recovered by the Lions. So, no matter whether it was a fumble or not, the play should have been dead, and the result should have been 3rd and 6.

Archived