BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2011 --lockout season

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tebow deserves credit for the recent turn around in form but I would say that the Denver D deserves far more. They've been playing lights out recently, Dumervil and Von Miller (DROY for me) have been outstanding. When you have a D playing so solid and keeping the scoreline down or the gap low it always gives you a chance.

I still have major doubts about this 'option offense' working long-term but it's working currently and fair play to Denver.

Von Miller's sack in OT won the game for Denver as much as anything else. Caused a loss of 4 yards on 3rd down and turned it from a 49 yard kick to a 53 yard kick. Who knows how much difference it really made, but it definitely took the wind out of SD sails.

The defense is playing great, however you have to remember its the same defense that was playing with Orton and went 1-4. I think the huge difference is they believe in 15. They know if they get him the ball back in clutch situations he can and more than likely will win them the game. For a defense that must be huge, especially when compared to playing with a QB where they know its likely coming back to them very quickly or be turned over. Tebow doesnt turn the ball over, thats going to get a defense on your side.

The team is playing great all round, and only a game off a wild card slot now. Shame all the other results went against us.

Still completed less than half his passing attempts against the 3rd worst defence in the NFL. Good week? Sure. Franchise QB? Still don't see it. He doesn't throw the ball well enough and he won't make 100 rushing yards too often, so how is he planning to win games?

Ha ha , he doesn't need to plan to win games !!! HE JUST WINS!!!!

Let's see what did I say er was it classless lions? They are still at it , slapping opponents ,throwing ball in saints face!!!

Now then gobby what's the lions record and what's the broncos? Oh and I never thought or said we are play off team , but will I accept it ... Oh yes!

Defence and tebow !!!!!

And as for pushing a zebra total classless!!!

Looking to order a bit of NFL gear, but I've never had stuff shipped to Europe before, what is the best site in terms of price, delivery speed and, if possible, avoiding the import tariffs.

Any other suggestions guys? I've checked ta-sports.net.

Im looking more at memorobillia(Bobbleheads etc) rather than jerseys etc.

Tom Brady, after living a full life, passes away. When he gets to Heaven, God shows him to a modest house with a Patriots flag out front.

God tells Brady that not everyone in Heaven gets a house, so he should feel very fortunate to get one. Brady is extremely thankful.

But then Brady looks down the street to see a massive, gorgeous mansion with a huge Broncos flag outside and a Tebow jersey on the door.

"I'm very thankful, God," Brady says. "But I won Super Bowls. Went to the Hall of Fame. So I need ask: Why does Tim Tebow get nicer house?"

God looks at Brady and laughs. "That's not Tim Tebow's house," God says to him. 

"It's mine!"

Archived