BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NFL 2011 --lockout season

Does that make sense on your planet?

Plus, Suh, Johnson, Avril, etc. aren't just going to become terrible players overnight. There are three big concerns; keeping Stafford healthy, replacing KVB, and what happens at the end of the year if Tulloch isn't retained. Sort those three out and we'll keep posting winning records more often than not in the next decade.

Meanwhile, it's about to be five years at .500 or less for the Broncos, despite playing in the same division as the Chiefs and the Raiders. Keep pinning your hopes on Tebow and you could be extending that run a bit more, too. Any kind of pressure and he just makes bad decisions. Quick, somebody shoot John Elway so he can start spinning in his grave.

Would you be happy if Phil jones jumped in the bbe after scoring and then after scoring two stick two fingers up at rovers fans whilst wearing a burnley shirt ? That's what is comparable !!

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wouldn't be happy, but I wouldn't be whinging about it if there had been a mauling on the pitch because I'd have bigger problems. It's difficult to be lectured to about respect by a guy whose 'Location' is a crude joke about a dead man, though.

Realistically, the second half of the season will say a lot about the Lions. After the bye week we've got the Bears at Soldier Field, we still have to play the Packers twice and the Chargers as well, so there's a long way to go, but this is an organisation that is building nicely.

lol-prayer-alt.jpg

He might be the worst QB in the NFL, but he's certainly the easiest to make fun of.

Bet your not making fun today!! What a performance by the team!!!!

Headache , hungover and tired ....now how did that chant go raider fans? Tebow sucks tebow sucks pmsl

Finally some play calling that makes sense with Tebow at QB. Almost every play out of the shotgun, spread and option, allowing Tebow to read the defense as late as possible and make plays. He was brilliant, chose to hand it off McGahee at the right times and kept it for himself when he saw the chance to make a play.

He's never going to be a 300 ypg passer, but he's proved last night that he doesn't need to be to be a winner in the NFL. The playcallers finally gave him a real chance last night and he took it.

Bet your not making fun today!! What a performance by the team!!!!

Headache , hungover and tired ....now how did that chant go raider fans? I LOVE RAIDERS sucks I LOVE RAIDERS sucks pmsl

Still completed less than half his passing attempts against the 3rd worst defence in the NFL. Good week? Sure. Franchise QB? Still don't see it. He doesn't throw the ball well enough and he won't make 100 rushing yards too often, so how is he planning to win games?

Still completed less than half his passing attempts against the 3rd worst defence in the NFL. Good week? Sure. Franchise QB? Still don't see it. He doesn't throw the ball well enough and he won't make 100 rushing yards too often, so how is he planning to win games?

Why wont he make 100 yards too often? He rushed for 60 or more yards on his first two starts before Fox committed to the option, once he did Timmy ran all over them, and so did McGahee.

He's perfectly capable of rushing close to 100 yards regularly. If he can start to harness that to convert more 3rd downs he'll take the pressure off his passing. As he did on Sunday.

lets compare teboners first 7 games has starter ...lets start with stafford eh, 1-6 .

The juvenile message in my post is: Patriots (led by poser-overlord Brady) 20, Giants (led by the 'mighty' Eli Manning) 24. It's highbrow stuff.

So anyway, back to Tebow...

Ahhh gotcha. Thought it was TD count, then I noticed that Eli is sat on 75% of Brady's total......

TEEEEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOW.

Archived