BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bung to Rights

trs

Interesting article by our Alan in the inside pages of the People today.

Basically saying a top football agent is ready to turn whistleblower and name names (managers and chairman) of those taking bungs stretching over the last 20 years.

Apparently the agent is in talks with with the BBC and Sky, who are interested in his revelations.

Could it get any worse for us?

Should we get the tin hats out Alan?

Said agent is probably out of work, doesnt have a decent list of clients anymore and is in need for a few quid...

It wouldn't surprise me!

Cant find a link to article......Chaddy I'm sure you can. ;)

Interesting article by our Alan in the inside pages of the People today.

Basically saying a top football agent is ready to turn whistleblower and name names (managers and chairman) of those taking bungs stretching over the last 20 years.

Apparently the agent is in talks with with the BBC and Sky, who are interested in his revelations.

Could it get any worse for us?

Should we get the tin hats out Alan?

Been down this road before but without proof, just innuendo. I guess it will be the same as the previous BBC programmes where they tell us nothing that we didn't already know.

I'm intrigued as to why you commented 'Could it get any worse for us?'

Been down this road before but without proof, just innuendo. I guess it will be the same as the previous BBC programmes where they tell us nothing that we didn't already know.

I'm intrigued as to why you commented 'Could it get any worse for us?'

Simply because of the writer of the piece.

With Alan's strong connections to Rovers and people around Rovers over the years I was putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with..... :o

again.. i recommend this book by tom bower. it pulls no punches and names and shames powerful football managers and agents etc...

nobody named sued bower.. (highly respected biographer.. ) so what is listed must be true.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/184739003X/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d27_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1CTC82Q3NE6SYPWXCH39&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128473&pf_rd_i=468294

I would be more interested in Mike Newells take on things, he hasnt worked since he refused to deal with agents.

Wonder what would happen if all clubs refused to work with them, much more money would be put back into football.

again.. i recommend this book by tom bower. it pulls no punches and names and shames powerful football managers and agents etc...

nobody named sued bower.. (highly respected biographer.. ) so what is listed must be true.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/184739003X/ref=s9_simh_gw_p14_d27_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1CTC82Q3NE6SYPWXCH39&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128473&pf_rd_i=468294

A certain mr Redknapp didnt fair to well from that book if I remember rightly.

Still the NO 1 media darling though!

Wonder what would happen if all clubs refused to work with them, much more money would be put back into football.

We'd get to keep our Jones's as well.

And quite right too. One of the biggest crooks in football, amazed he has got away with it for so long, but then he was at his dodgy dealing worst while managing the FA's darling club (WHU) so what do you expect?

best passage on harry is when Terrence brown fooled him. called him into his office to sign a new contract.. gave him the contract with no pen and sacked him! leaving 'arry stunned and in tears! :lol:

its an astonishing book.

Just bought that book, Sounds like it will be a good read, Knew Arry was a dodgy little blighter but cant wait to find out just how dodgy he is

its on Ebay for 99p plus post, http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_kw=Broken&_kw=Dreams%3A&_kw=Vanity%2C&_kw=Greed&_kw=Souring&_kw=British

Archived