BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(AM) Joe Cole - Tweets have us bidding £4m

leerovers1980

Just about to ask same question it was on radio 5 live also????

Any truth hope so, he if fit is class and would also be a kick start for others to join pleeeeeeez

I've been listening since about 7pm, and there's been nothing but Wimbledon and then a few stories, none including us.

Re Joe Cole: On paper, he'll be a good buy, but I think he's finished as a proper Premier League standard player. He'd be better off getting a fat wedge in the MLS or J-League. I may be wrong though. I know nothing about that Fraser person, but his name does make me think of a brand of bananas.

In the past 10 years this club could only dream of players of Joe cole's quality. I would deffo take at 4 million. Miles better than what we have attacking wise.

Unfortunately, whatever Joe Cole had, he ain't got anymore. He'll be 30 in November and seems to be all too familiar w/ the training table. Not to mention, why pay £4m for a guy who just left Chelsea on a free last summer, to go play for a Europa League club, that was was on the decline? Our money is better spent elsewhere IMO.

HAHAHAHA talk of 50 million quid and i bet ronaldo wouldnt be any good at ewood for some, as for how would his big ego fit up north ? when i went to school i always was taught liverpool was up north . My tom tom is crap!

HAHAHAHA talk of 50 million quid and i bet ronaldo wouldnt be any good at ewood for some, as for how would his big ego fit up north ? when i went to school i always was taught liverpool was up north . My tom tom is crap!

I know, some people would complain if they found out they won the lottery jackpot but had to share it with their own mothers!

Thanks for proving my point

Joe's done ever so well at Liverpool...oop north

Thanks again!

why? £4 ?

cole or andrews?

know which one id have.

4million cole or grella?

still a bloody good player.

Yep agree, I think Cole is a good player and I think he would be worth 4 million.

I know he lost his way at Liverpool but he is a creative skilful player. There were a lot of top clubs in for him last summer.

I can't see it happening though, i'm sure bigger clubs will be interested.

Thanks for proving my point

Joe's done ever so well at Liverpool...oop north

Thanks again!

Please, for the sake of us lower primates who have little intelligence and an even smaller amount of footballing knowledge, could you explain how exactly that proved your point?

remind me hughsey how old was tugay when he came to ewood? was he past it? 29 and past it,im outta here this board is full of idiots tonight.

Please, for the sake of us lower primates who have little intelligence and an even smaller amount of footballing knowledge, could you explain how exactly that proved your point?

thought same thing but couldnt be arsed asking! cheers reb pmsl

29, 30 this year - will be on huge wages.....no thanks!

Doesnt fit with the quick attacking style either that Kean said we want

.... what? :blink:

Joe Cole defines quick attacking style compared to the panzers we currently have on the books.

If we hadn't had 50 million waved in our face, people would be positively drooling at the prospect.

We still are Blackburn Rovers you know, remember where we finished last season? Remember our attacking style was all shoved on one players very young shoulders?

who would you have ? cole ,grella or andrews and be honest!

We have the world to choose from.

Compare someone to a croc or a chump...not fair.

I honestly don't think Joe Cole is in the top half of players we should be looking at.

Honestly.

Archived