BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

James McCarthy

neophox

Deffo not 10 possibly 5 or 6

Totally disagree. People bum Jack Wilshire senseless because he can pass the ball in a triangle nicely at arsenal because he is young. McCarthy is just as good (imo) and would easily slot in at any of the 'big clubs' and look a star.

Id easily say he is worth 10, especially when you consider Henderson went for 20 or whatever it was.

Can Niko/Kamy confirm whether we have bid? I like McCarthy but I am more interested in whether we have any money or not....

Apparently Nicko won't be coming back.

He said his goodbyes after one of the moderators supposedly deleted his post. The moderator pointed out that he didn't, but I'm not sure if he came back to read that reply.

Here's hoping, though, eh? :)

quality player.. id say worth around 10-12M.

10 times the player henderson is.

a real talent. great vision and eye for a goal.. like the 1 he bagged against us at the DW.

thoughts about him saying at wigan cos he likes the system and the manager, shouldnt come into it!

if at all possible.. sign him!

Apparently Nicko won't be coming back.

He said his goodbyes after one of the moderators supposedly deleted his post. The moderator pointed out that he didn't, but I'm not sure if he came back to read that reply.

Here's hoping, though, eh? :)

are you a mod now ?? that was quick! :lol:

you like jumping to conclusions dont you.. and youre behaving like youre on a power trip!

anyway.. i wouldnt celebrate too hard.. just yet! watch the skies! :rover:

quality player.. id say worth around 10-12M.

10 times the player henderson is.

a real talent. great vision and eye for a goal.. like the 1 he bagged against us at the DW.

thoughts about him saying at wigan cos he likes the system and the manager, shouldnt come into it!

if at all possible.. sign him!

McCarthy is a top class prospect agree better than Henderson , I know quite a few people well connected at Wigan Ath and am checking wether or not we actually put in a bid officially those I have spoken too so far say we didn't ! But if we didnt he is a player I'd defo like us to go for and Wigan will sell if the price is right as anyone who knows DW '' buy em cheap flog em dear '' Wigan Athletic will sell..defo

Totally disagree. People bum Jack Wilshire senseless because he can pass the ball in a triangle nicely at arsenal because he is young.

Sorry but that's nonsense. Wilshere is far better than that.

Please remind me what more does he do than that? He can't tackle, in his career so far he has notched up an impressive 2 goals in 51 games (so he doesnt score) and an amazing 4 assists (so he doesnt really set them up either).

As i say very nice to look at when playing neat little triangles, but like Arsenal in general, no end product.

(i do realise it was his first full season but imo he is massively overrated by the southern media).

Archived