BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The mighty Blue and Whites vs Wolves

I only have a question connected to the game.

Hope you are able to edit and put the preview on top when its ready - if not just lock this thread.

As I've stated and bragged about :blink: in other posts - I am travelling to London on this Thursday and staying till Monday morning.

We are facing Wolves at Ewood Park , but unfortunately I dont have time to travel up north to see the Rovers.

TV listings

I just found an overview of the TV listing for the season, but only one this coming weekend? It has to be a joke??

I know they are sending it on TV in Norway.

My question is:

Are they sending it? And if they are where would I be able to watch the game in London?

Many thanks in advance

You wont be able to watch it live "Legally" anywhere in the UK as 3PM Saturday Kick offs are not broadcast live in the UK

You will either have to find a pub that is showing it illegally, which is unlikely in London as why would they be showing rovers ?

Or wait for Match of the Day saturday night for the highlights.

Are you guys serious??? I am going to the country where Rovers are from and I won't be able to watch them on TV? Horrible..

I have some sort of subscription where I can watch the games on my smarth phone, laptop or Ipad, but I dont think this works outside Norway because of legal reasons.

Will there be available tickets for the game and how long a journey with express train from LDN to Blackburn?

Are you guys serious??? I am going to the country where Rovers are from and I won't be able to watch them on TV? Horrible..

I have some sort of subscription where I can watch the games on my smarth phone, laptop or Ipad, but I dont think this works outside Norway because of legal reasons.

Will there be available tickets for the game and how long a journey with express train from LDN to Blackburn?

tickets are available, train journey approx 3 hours I would have thought to Preston, then a local train to Blackburn.

Tickets will be available for the game on Saturday.

You can catch a train fron London Euston - Preston (takes around 2 hours 30 mins). It is advisable to pre-book your ticket as it is cheaper then turning up on the day, tickets can be booked at Virgin Trains, you can arrange to collect your ticket on the day of travel.

Once you arrive you can catch a local connection from Preston-Blackburn, you can check train times at National Rail.

You can catch a train fron London Euston - Preston (takes around 2 hours 30 mins). It is advisable to pre-book your ticket as it is cheaper then turning up on the day, tickets can be booked at Virgin Trains, you can arrange to collect your ticket on the day of travel.

Once you arrive you can catch a local connection from Preston-Blackburn, you can check train times at National Rail.

Cheers guys! I have some negotiationg with my wife to do ;)

Sometimes I find The Trainline cheaper than Virgin.

You could get all your tickets on the one site.

Archived