BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] So should we do something to turn the tide?

What do you think we should do to try and change things at Ewood  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Read title

• Protest/chanting aimed at Kean during next home game
    • Protest/chanting aimed at Venky's during next home game
    • Protest/chanting aimed at them both during next home game
    • Protest/chanting aimed at Kean before & after next home game
    • Protest/chanting aimed at Venky's before & after next home game
    • Protest/chanting aimed at Kean & Venky's before & after next home game
    • Lob doughnuts at Kean all the next home game
    • No action at all, lets see how things go
    • All cram into the prayer room and start praying for points
    • Ask Grooby
    • Show our support for Kean at the next home game
    • Show our support for Venky's at the enxt home game
    • Show our support for them both at the next home game
    • Protest against Kentaro before and after next home game
    • Protest against Kentaro during next home game
    • Send Kentaro some flowers and chocolates to say thanks for all their hard work
    • Protest/chanting aimed at Kean after next home game
    • Protest/chanting aimed at Venky's after next home game
    • Protest/chanting aimed at Kean & the chicken overlords before & after next home game

Something needs to be done IMO and I'm keen to see how everyone feels about it all and if anything should be done at all.

To many options, having said that you missed one, protest against Kentaro

I think they have been given more then enough time and we continue to lurch from one disaster to another.

The first priority must be matters on the pitch and that means focussing on the incompetency of SK.

So far they have pretty much run wild on our club and we have failed in our responsibility to hold them accoutable for their decisions.

It's clear Venkys have no intention of engaging in to any dialogue with the fans. The only thing they seem sensitive to is public perception.

So let's put some real pressure on them to make the right decisions throw some sort of public protest.

Reading between the lines, Venky's came in for a year of glory and profit but its backfired spectacularly. A good manager however could restore the reputation of both club & Venkys with small investment. The cancer that is Kean must be removed. Target the ******* relentlessly before, during and after every game till his position is untenable.

maybe we could all bring a donut or 2(or more) and build a pile of them somwhere outside the ground.

We could just lay them all out to spell out 'Kean do one you doughnut'?

I'll try and start a chant in the JW, in the manner that receives the most votes, as at the end of the day I'm hopeful most will agree something needs to be said at a match.

maybe protest chanting only AFTER the final whistle would be the most sensible option(if it was available), not fare on the players to do it before or during(unles where 3-0 down in the 1st halve!!) the match.

I honestly think we have to protest before, during and after the game. We would get more press coverage if we did it during the game. I'm angry at what our club has become and it's about time the 'reasonable' fans who dislike what is going on to make their concerns known without fear of being treated of unreasonable, we have had too much ###### go on the past 9 months and we the fans, the blood of any football club, need to stand up and be counted and if a player who's on £40k a week can't accept what and why we are protesting during a game well they can (Please don't use that word again) off too.

:lol:

I see Yoda wants in the little club as well, lol.

PS happy days on the shirt sales

PPS has Grooby responded yet?

not really, it was a bit of humour (The Prisoner) who like me never gave in and triumphed in the end

We could just lay them all out to spell out 'Kean do one you doughnut'?

I'll try and start a chant in the JW, in the manner that receives the most votes, as at the end of the day I'm hopeful most will agree something needs to be said at a match.

whos going to hold dunny back from eatin the donuts!!!!!!!!! could be a jammy masacre!!!!!!!!

The time for talking is over. Now call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit them hard and we hit them fast, with a major, and I mean major, leaflet campaign.

I'am lovin it, count me in

I honestly think we have to protest before, during and after the game. We would get more press coverage if we did it during the game. I'm angry at what our club has become and it's about time the 'reasonable' fans who dislike what is going on to make their concerns known without fear of being treated of unreasonable, we have had too much ###### go on the past 9 months and we the fans, the blood of any football club, need to stand up and be counted and if a player who's on £40k a week can't accept what and why we are protesting during a game well they can (Please don't use that word again) off too.

couldnt agree more,give them hell before and all 90 mins and after the game

The time for talking is over. Now call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit them hard and we hit them fast, with a major, and I mean major, leaflet campaign.

... and while they are reeling from that, we follow up with a whist drive, a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts, ok? And I'm sorry if that's not enough, it's time for the T-Shirts :)

(For those that have no idea what we're talking about, check out 1:40 in this classic BBC video ... warning may not be safe for work ... unless you're a gynocologyst )

If there are any plans which come to fruition would it be worthwhile posting them on other Rovers supporters sites? I'm sure if there is any kind of protest the more we have involved surely the more weight it will carry.

... and while they are reeling from that, we follow up with a whist drive, a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts, ok? And I'm sorry if that's not enough, it's time for the T-Shirts :)

(For those that have no idea what we're talking about, check out 1:40 in this classic BBC video ... warning may not be safe for work ... unless you're a gynocologyst )

:lol:

In one!

Archived