BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] strange sighting in the sky

i know its a bit late but a week or so ago i saw the strangest thing and no it wasnt kean doing a good interview, it was pretty dark and i went outside for a smoke, as i looked up, i saw a really bright light, as if it was the sun, at first i thought it might be a street lamp in the distance but realised it was too high up in the sky, it wasnt a chineese lantern either as i have let a few of these off and they are nowhere near bright enough for what this was, all of sudden it went out and then i could see a silhouette of a craft all of a sudden go sideways quiet fast, i have been told that there is a military base nearby to where i live so it could be some secret jet they are working on and testing out but whatever it was it freaked me out. Has anyone had any experiences with what i saw or even your own experiences with strange, should i say ufo's, i wonder if there has been visits from e.t and if so can they take steve kean back with them?

i know its a bit late but a week or so ago i saw the strangest thing and no it wasnt kean doing a good interview, it was pretty dark and i went outside for a smoke, as i looked up, i saw a really bright light, as if it was the sun, at first i thought it might be a street lamp in the distance but realised it was too high up in the sky, it wasnt a chineese lantern either as i have let a few of these off and they are nowhere near bright enough for what this was, all of sudden it went out and then i could see a silhouette of a craft all of a sudden go sideways quiet fast, i have been told that there is a military base nearby to where i live so it could be some secret jet they are working on and testing out but whatever it was it freaked me out. Has anyone had any experiences with what i saw or even your own experiences with strange, should i say ufo's, i wonder if there has been visits from e.t and if so can they take steve kean back with them?

No ET I'm afraid, it was the international space station if it was last week.

the bright light didnt move at all, just sat there in the sky, only started moving when it went out, which was when i saw the silohette of a ship/plane. Not making out it WAS a ufo just never seen anything like it before.

The ISS moves in many ways. Sometimes it moves across the Sky like an aircraft, appears very large and you can see the spaceship docked onto it. Sometimes it rises vertically in the distance, stays there for a few moments then fades away as it loses the sunlight.

I don't know what was seen, but it could have been the ISS.

your right den, it was probably that, i dont believe in ufos anyway so i always thought there was a logical explanation.

ps having just watched those videos you showed me, the light in those was small, the one i saw was far bigger, maybe the view from those youtube videos was much further away but i saw a bigger ball of light.

Archived