BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Robbie Cotton

Kamy100

• Backroom

I personally think James Knowles is the better player but good luck to them both!

Never seen Cotton but Knowles was the worst player on the pitch the one time I saw him at Morecambe. Must have just been a bad day

• Backroom

You must have seen Cotton then he came on for the last 10 - 15 minutes and kept the ball well and kept it nice and simple

I don't remember that I remember Henley impressing me the most on the day though out of the young lads

He was involved on Tuesday night against Orient - although he wasnt named as a sub he was out there pre-game & took part in the kick about at half time. Not sure if he was on standby to be in the match squad or there for the experience - either way, good decision.

I would like to get excited about this lad, but I've only heard bad things about his attitude from people at Brockhall.

If it's true, it will need addressing or he'll never reach whatever his potential is.

Archived