BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFC Fans Open Meeting and Protest at the Spurs game

Silittl

• Moderation Lead

I was talking to my Bro-in-law, who is a policeman, he said that they had officers around the pitch because they'd had a tip off that people were going to try and get on the pitch and confront Kean. I can't really see any Rovers fans being so militant but if all todays rumours are to be believed than the chances of an incident like that happening is only going to increase!

I'm surprised this hasn't happened already, thing is, if enough people do it, the police are powerless. I'm absolutely sick of the whole situation, going to Rovers has become a chore, changed from my favourite thing of the week to 90 minutes of preverbially stabbing myself in the heart.

As much as I admire Glen and the others for getting things done, the protests aren't working, and are becoming a circus, it's now a case of 'oh, another game, another protest/sit-in'.

Turn on the owners and then his position is more untenable then ever.

Going back to the pitch invasion fears, I think that/a full scale riot would be the only things that would get him gone. (not that I'm advocating vigilanteism!!)

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm surprised this hasn't happened already, thing is, if enough people do it, the police are powerless. I'm absolutely sick of the whole situation, going to Rovers has become a chore, changed from my favourite thing of the week to 90 minutes of preverbially stabbing myself in the heart.

As much as I admire Glen and the others for getting things done, the protests aren't working, and are becoming a circus, it's now a case of 'oh, another game, another protest/sit-in'.

Turn on the owners and then his position is more untenable then ever.

Going back to the pitch invasion fears, I think that/a full scale riot would be the only things that would get him gone. (not that I'm advocating vigilanteism!!)

I think the next thing we must do is not turn up to the game on wednesday. Don't give them any money anymore. That stunt with the music like most have said was two fingers up at the fans. It would be great to see how Kean could explain that away.

I went to Villa away and Everton and I haven't been since because of moving house and other commitments - I am not going again now until Kean is removed. They don't get another penny off me. I know people say Rovers is in your blood and you shouldn't punish the team but it's the only way that Venkys will see that their stubborness isn't worth losing money for.

Have to say I would love to get a job where I can be rubbish for a year, continue to make mistakes and then have my contract renewed. But in all seriousness even though there have been some positives it's too late - if we lose against Norwich it's 1 win in 10 and that is relegation form - there is no argument, no defence and certainly no premiership football next season. He needs to go now.

I love Rovers but i'm lost my faith now - i dread weekends because i'm expecting a loss or at best a draw from a game that under Allardyce or Hughes we would have got 3 points.

He's welcome to his opinion (even if the majority disagree, hell, even if he's genuinely a Dingle).It's actually surprising that I know a few former posters who can actually see a few positives at the moment, but daren't post for for fear any sign of positivity resulting in them being verbally torn apart.

He is entitled to his opinion, and also isn’t the only one who -1 posts for no apparent reason.

As for fellow posters seeing improvement, against Spurs we played some really good football in parts, best I’ve seen in a while, maybe Kean is starting to pull things together, although results don't reflect that.

I went on the march from the brown cow, to be honest numbers were poor, really poor. The sit in after I didn’t bother with, but from Kamys footage that was also poor in numbers, maybe the fans aren’t as against the manager and regime as some would like to think.

He is entitled to his opinion, and also isn’t the only one who -1 posts for no apparent reason.

As for fellow posters seeing improvement, against Spurs we played some really good football in parts, best I’ve seen in a while, maybe Kean is starting to pull things together, although results don't reflect that.

I went on the march from the brown cow, to be honest numbers were poor, really poor. The sit in after I didn’t bother with, but from Kamys footage that was also poor in numbers, maybe the fans aren’t as against the manager and regime as some would like to think.

The march was twice as large as the Arsenal game. But, lets face it, you are never going to get thousanmds of peopple marching down Livesey Branch.

I don't know a single person that wants Kean in, however I didn't see many I knew marching or at the sit it.

Apathy Rules OK.

• Moderation Lead

To be honest, I don't want to stay in the ground any longer than the final whistle, the whole situation is sickening, the protests haven't had the desired effect, and if Venky's are concerned only about saving face/pride, they really are worse than I thought.

The march was twice as large as the Arsenal game. But, lets face it, you are never going to get thousanmds of peopple marching down Livesey Branch.

I don't know a single person that wants Kean in, however I didn't see many I knew marching or at the sit it.

Apathy Rules OK.

Well if the people who want Kean out so badly can't be bothered to walk up Livesey branch road to protest, I'd say they don't really want him out.

Not everyone feels comfortable marching, that point I accept, but if the overall perception is the vast majority want him out, the numbers just dont stack up.

Well if the people who want Kean out so badly can't be bothered to walk up Livesey branch road to protest, I'd say they don't really want him out.

Not everyone feels comfortable marching, that point I accept, but if the overall perception is the vast majority want him out, the numbers just don’t stack up.

im glad i wont have to stand on a picket line with the cant be arsed folk!

Archived