BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Big Darryl Goujon

Showed some nice touches and a bit of skill but I still don't think he's mobile enough to do a good enough job in the middle during a Prem game.

If you don't have speed, you need to compensate for that by having a extra special footballing brain. I don't think he has that.

I think he's worth another try. Not many players have the combination of his size and technique, if we can find a role in the team for him he could be very effective.

N'Zonzi and Pedersen are the first two names on the team sheet for me at the moment, but I'd have Goulon on the bench.

• 2 weeks later...
Dean Saunders has snapped up his second signing of the week in the shape of former France Under 21 international giant Herold Goulon, subject to paperwork - and there could be more to follow.

Goulon has signed on loan from Blackburn Rovers until 22nd January after previously training with the club.

Archived