BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vber Nation Podcast 2

quality podcast, like the ones on this site an amazing amount of effort put in. Being stuck in dismal Devon and not having the money or transport to get back home its a fantastic way of keeping in touch with the club i love. Thanks

Interesting news about Brockhall and the developments that they want to make.

If only they were interested in keeping Rovers in the Premier League. Kean needs to go and unfortunately Venkys do too ! I thought I would give them a chance, but they seem to be so full of rubbish, lies after lies. If only there was someone who could make a difference and we could get bought out !

Sorry Glen I gave up after an hour - there was another hour left! You guys need to cut down a bit if you want people to listen.

Can someone give me a brief of what was discussed in 2nd hour? Thanks

Just in case you are interested the below is a link to the latest Vital Blackburn Podcast. Its also available on iTunes if you search for Vital Blackburn podcast.

http://www.blackburn.vitalfootball.co.uk/sitepage.asp?a=262072

It does include (about 80 minutes in) some very positive information about Brockhall provided by Glen Mullan. That's right, I said positive news and it is about Blackburn Rovers!

Merged threads. We don't mind you advertising Vital stuff on here, but try and avoid multiple threads on the same thing.

Oops. I did have a look for another thread but couldn't see it. It probably would have helped had I looked past the 1st page on the forum ;)

Archived