BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Pune9 Strikes Back

sentient

I can't help but feel that much of the criticism of the 'Pune9'is the result of jealousy.

Whether or not you agree with the opinions of some of those who partook in the trip, there can be no one on this board who would seriously have turned down the opportunity to travel out to India and meet the owners. That isn't because a free trip to India could be viewed as a once in a lifetime opportunity (although that alone would be reason enough for most to accept the invitation), but also because any supporter would have hoped that they would in some way been able to improve the situation by meeting with the owners and having the chance to express their opinions and concerns.

I wouldn't have gone and have said so till I am blue in the face. I would have stood on that any meeting must be over here.

You obviously just don't get it do you eddie?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the wrong question, Abbey :P

I'm not at all happy with the way things have gone in the past year. I can see the reasoning behind some decisions but that isn't to say I agree with them. You already know what those decisions are so no point in going over it all again.

I am saddened by the lack of communication with the fans in general. There are issues to be addressed as I'm sure you are more than aware. I had some moments of hope but until I see some changes those moments are past. I do believe the family are here long term but bridges need to be built starting immediately in my view. Procrastination can only result in tears. India is an amazing place but home is where the heart is and the home and heart of Blackburn Rovers is Ewood Park which is as it should be.

I have criticised you in the past Mum but that post was from the heart. Well said. You are a true supporter.

• Backroom

I have no doubts sentient don't worry about that.

Couldn't give a damn if people respect me or whatever but I know I still have my integrity thanks for your obvious concern though cock

Archived