BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Flowers

Anything which is has Kean Out, Venkys Out will be removed by the club, but we will let the whole world know what these flowers represent, Please Please start taking these flowers to the ground, as we start a full week of mourning from now.

Will RIP Rovers be OK ?

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we loose to Wigan you join the protest and then we win and draw the next two games and you leave the protests???

FFS grow a pair and stand up for OUR club before we are relegated.

your response is whats worrying me, I'm wondering if a line is being crossed between emotional fantasy and realism.

the timing is not good, the protests at Chelsea were ineffective.

how is protesting before a game we are likely to win going to help?

You think it's going to get Kean out or make Venkys leave?

I don't. the Kean contract stuff was not even true.

I'm all about being smart and knowing the right time to protest but not doing everything based on just emotions.

Kean will just ###### on you as a minority after the Wigan result.

The same Kean who did not see the plane, the same Kean who does not count the protestors as fans, the same Kean who does not even acknowledge the travelling support and of course the same Kean who was called a lair by a Judge.

Tell me why on earth should I care what he calls me?

The press are going to help us, and are looking into a few things for me, This needs to be done get those flowers at Ewood, This is all aimed at Venkys, and the message must be hammered home. If the camera's turn up on Thursday to 10 bunch of flowers then we have failed to get the true message over.

Venkys are coming over to UK in next couple of days and have an interview lined up with ITV we need to act fast and make this massive, I have also asked ITV and The BBC to put some of our questions regarding certain things across to Venkys.

Can't disclose what those questions are as everyone on here should know anyway, but not giving venkys a chance to get a heads up of what they may be asked

The press will do this for themselves, dont kid yourself that its any different.

As for laying flowers at the Jack Walker memorial, what do you think Jack would think about that?

How can people say that winning at Wigan is a drop in the ocean in the bigger picture?? Is the bigger picture not survival in the premiership, as that will ensure our survival, whereas relegation to the champoinship would be a financial disaster possibly leading to administration? Surely 3 points on saturday should be the only focus for the team and the fans.

I expect that I will get a fair smattering of -1s, but I think this particular protest is in very bad taste.

Despite what Shankly said, football isn't more important than life or death, and trying to evoke something so closely linked to bereavement seems to trivialise it.

The press will do this for themselves, dont kid yourself that its any different.

As for laying flowers at the Jack Walker memorial, what do you think Jack would think about that?

How can people say that winning at Wigan is a drop in the ocean in the bigger picture?? Is the bigger picture not survival in the premiership, as that will ensure our survival, whereas relegation to the champoinship would be a financial disaster possibly leading to administration? Surely 3 points on saturday should be the only focus for the team and the fans.

I'm sure that he would be hoping that the flowers somehow make his statue come loose and made ready to fall on a passing Balaji.

Jack would be all for it have what they have done to this club. There is very little point moaning or typing your not happy, or want venkys out ot you want answers, or any other statement we have read on threads in recent months, if you want to sit on your hands and do nothing about it.

VENKYS WILL BE HERE IN 48 HOURS.

This is at the ground away from the players ect, It has nothing to do with the Wigan game, and very much to do with the severe mis-management of this club. If you don't agree with it, don't take part or come up with a better idea,

If you are happy with the owners then of course I respect that stance and hope that they bring everything that we wish for, Sadly I think in a few months we are all going to be reading, How was this allowed to happen? Why did we not do something? And the very people who have given them their 100% backing will deny doing so.

I know which side of the fence I sit on, and thats the side that wants Rovers to live on forever in prosperity and with the same values we have become accustomed to in the previous years before venkys arrived

If they show up at Ewood, they are a) spoiling for a fight b ) completely stupid c) Friend of the family wants them to rub supporters noses in it

we see what there will do, and i think this battle will end soon because the Venky will have no choose but to come clean and the pressure has got to them,you can see and i think there not selling due that there want to win the fans again.

your response is whats worrying me, I'm wondering if a line is being crossed between emotional fantasy and realism.

the timing is not good, the protests at Chelsea were ineffective.

how is protesting before a game we are likely to win going to help?

You think it's going to get Kean out or make Venkys leave?

I don't. the Kean contract stuff was not even true.

I'm all about being smart and knowing the right time to protest but not doing everything based on just emotions.

Spot on.

The sentiments behind these protests are great. No one wants Kean or Venky's here, there is no argument about that. The problem is that the protests, so far, have been ineffective, mainly because they were made before games in which we weren't likely to win anyway. Games against Spurs/Chelsea are hardly going to be games which decide our season, and to see Blackburn fans protesting when we lose such games looks rather foolish to be honest. Even I felt slightly sympathetic towards Kean as we were hardly going to get results against those sides with anyone else in charge.

The Wigan game is a different matter all together. If we lose that, then a protest will be far more justified.

Jack would be all for it have what they have done to this club. There is very little point moaning or typing your not happy, or want venkys out ot you want answers, or any other statement we have read on threads in recent months, if you want to sit on your hands and do nothing about it.

This is at the ground away from the players ect, It has nothing to do with the Wigan game, and very much to do with the severe mis-management of this club. If you don't agree with it, don't take part or come up with a better idea,

If you are happy with the owners then of course I respect that stance and hope that they bring everything that we wish for, Sadly I think in a few months we are all going to be reading, How was this allowed to happen? Why did we not do something? And the very people who have given them their 100% backing will deny doing so.

I know which side of the fence I sit on, and thats the side that wants Rovers to live on forever in prosperity and with the same values we have become accustomed to in the previous years before venkys arrived

The Venkys are coming to ewood! is that what you mean?

Glen, I cant really fault your effort, but RIP Blackburn Rovers, really? Why? I dont understand the point you are making? If you can explain it to me I may be more supportive of the idea.

I dont sit on my hands, I will use them to make a noise and get behind my team on saturday and pray for 3 points.

Archived