BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Flowers

We are asking supporters to start laying flowers, and cards ect at Ewood Park, near the Statue. We have ordered a reef which should be ready tomorrow, We want everyone be it one flower or a bunch of them to make a shrine down at the ground.

Anything which is has Kean Out, Venkys Out will be removed by the club, but we will let the whole world know what these flowers represent, Please Please start taking these flowers to the ground, as we start a full week of mourning from now.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anybody who wishes to take part not in the local area:

I've just spoken to Ewood Florists and explained whats happening.

They're specifically holding back black and white flowers for us. They've knocked off delivery charges for today and tomorrow, so you wont be paying delivery and they'll all be delivered to the Jack Walker statue.

They accept all credit and debit cards.

Their telephone number is 01254 53393.

For anybody who wishes to take part not in the local area:

I've just spoken to Ewood Florists and explained whats happening.

They're specifically holding back black and white flowers for us. They've knocked off delivery charges for today and tomorrow, so you wont be paying delivery and they'll all be delivered to the Jack Walker statue.

They accept all credit and debit cards.

Their telephone number is 01254 53393.

Thank you very much, will try to order some today.

sorry to be a party pooper I just can't see any point in doing anything before a unbelieveably winnable Wigan game.

The hard work needs to go in after that game.

If we lose I'll splash some cash, but what will doing anything this week achieve if we win, which we will?

sorry to be a party pooper I just can't see any point in doing anything before a unbelieveably winnable Wigan game.

If we lose I'll splash some cash, but what will doing anything this week achieve if we win, which we will?

You're not serious?

If we win...it changes nothing.

The club is complete chaos behind the scenes.

This is my sons mum's newly opened florist in darwen. Mel, my sons mum, is a highly trained florist and boast a good portfolio of clients, including Rovers) on her list.

Here is the link to the shop

In Bloom

Tel. No: 01254 777332

Ill be getting my flowers from her and I have let her know about the delivery arrangements etc and she is looking forward to getting some orders!!!! Oh and Im not on any sort of commission so dont worry :brfcsmilie:

So if/when we win everything is ok again? The club will be saved?

Its imperitive that we spread the word across the internet, and also to those who have no access to the internet, the bigger the shrine the bigger the message.

This was an an idea we had a few weeks ago, and the club ensured us that a few shirts and scarfs is ok, but not a stack load, and it needed to be flowers. They said they woul donly remove dead flowers or Banners, Write personal letters, stick them in those a4 Plastic wallets attach them to ur flowers or whatever you leave, We need to flood the area, I have spoke With ITV and they are gonna cover the full story as it unfolds

Its imperitive that we spread the word across the internet, and also to those who have no access to the internet, the bigger the shrine the bigger the message.

This was an an idea we had a few weeks ago, and the club ensured us that a few shirts and scarfs is ok, but not a stack load, and it needed to be flowers. They said they woul donly remove dead flowers or Banners, Write personal letters, stick them in those a4 Plastic wallets attach them to ur flowers or whatever you leave, We need to flood the area, I have spoke With ITV and they are gonna cover the full story as it unfolds

I'll be buying a big bunch of lillies i think then,they're the flowers for a funeral right? I work 5 mins from ewood park so i'll be down there on my lunch break! I might get my 8 year old boy to write a personal message too.

Great idea Glen,keep em comeing!!

You're not serious?

If we win...it changes nothing.

The club is complete chaos behind the scenes.

#

I don't like giving Kean the oppertunity to turn it into a joke with smug smile and lies. If we win, it will be suggested its a witch hunt because Kean has a lot of press support.

If we win it will be ammo for Kean to divide the fans and the protesters lose credability.

Playing so well I can see us spanking Wigan.

If we lose then I'm all for it, but Wigan is a 6 pointer.

#

I don't like giving Kean the oppertunity to turn it into a joke with smug smile and lies. If we win, it will be suggested its a witch hunt because Kean has a lot of press support.

If we win it will be ammo for Kean to divide the fans and the protesters lose credability.

Playing so well I can see us spanking Wigan.

If we lose then I'm all for it, but Wigan is a 6 pointer.

The Wigan game is a drop in the ocean compared to the bigger picture. Winning it would be like a political party winning in a safe constituency against the backdrop of being routed in a General Election.

Sum up most Rovers fans to a T if you ask me.

it will be alright next game and then the next and then oh dear we are relegated.

Judge Kean at the end of the season, after the transfere window, give the players time to gell mean while we loose week in week out.

The Wigan game is a drop in the ocean compared to the bigger picture. Winning it would be like a political party winning in a safe constituency against the backdrop of being routed in a General Election.

but most fans don't care about politics or the press, so who do I represent, and how much do we actually know is true?

I'd like to see Kean go but I'm not setting myself up to be one of those people that has egg on their face.

I'd pile on the pressure on Kean if we lose it's a MASSIVE game, but the facts are I actually really like the team he has selected in the last two games and I expect that team to win.

Orignally I was happy with the protests because were playing crap and results were worse.

But I'm not sending flowers for a dying Blackburn who win 3-0 at Wigan. I didn't exactly feel alive under The Walkers Trust.

Headline "Rovers Rise From The Grave At Wigan"

but most fans don't care about politics or the press, so who do I represent, and how much do we actually know is true?

I'd like to see Kean go but I'm not setting myself up to be one of those people that has egg on their face.

I'd pile on the pressure on Kean if we lose it's a MASSIVE game, but the facts are I actually really like the team he has selected in the last two games and I expect that team to win.

Orignally I was happy with the protests because were playing crap and results were worse.

But I'm not sending flowers for a dying Blackburn who win 3-0 at Wigan. I didn't exactly feel alive under The Walkers Trust.

Headline "Rovers Rise From The Grave At Wigan"

So we loose to Wigan you join the protest and then we win and draw the next two games and you leave the protests???

FFS grow a pair and stand up for OUR club before we are relegated.

The press are going to help us, and are looking into a few things for me, This needs to be done get those flowers at Ewood, This is all aimed at Venkys, and the message must be hammered home. If the camera's turn up on Thursday to 10 bunch of flowers then we have failed to get the true message over.

Venkys are coming over to UK in next couple of days and have an interview lined up with ITV we need to act fast and make this massive, I have also asked ITV and The BBC to put some of our questions regarding certain things across to Venkys.

Can't disclose what those questions are as everyone on here should know anyway, but not giving venkys a chance to get a heads up of what they may be asked

Sick of people saying 'grow a pair' what does that have to do with someone's opinion?

Its typical of Rovers fans to sit on the fence till their arse is bleeding and they have no choice but to get off.

How 1 game against wigan is any more important than all the other games that have 3 points associated with them I will never know.

Archived