BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean exclusive: We deserve to be in top 10 says under-fire Blackburn boss

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, our only genuine fans are the ones that travel home and away. what a whoops I missed off the "g" ####!!

It appears he's just driving wedges between different segments of fans.

This weekend (Wigan) he has the 'genuine' fans. Does he think since he sucked up to you so now you owe him a good cheer with the owners present?

If so, I don't think it'll work. And it demonstrates short term thinking as he'll have to return to Ewood sometime and face the non-genuine fans.

"The owners are very strong people. They are here for the long term. The owners know there's now a squad of players with a very big value." -steve kean

says it all to me, signing young players on the cheap selling them n for massive profit, they are(sem/kean.anderson) using our club as a stable to put the young players in the shop window, this is the only way brfc has ever and will ever bring in a profit, but is no way to run a club.

ALL OUT!!!

SOS to Qatar

"The owners are very strong people. They are here for the long term. The owners know there's now a squad of players with a very big value." -steve kean

I would be interested to hear which of knobed's signings are goign to deliver a big profit form their very big value. Anybody help me here?

It appears he's just driving wedges between different segments of fans.

This weekend (Wigan) he has the 'genuine' fans. Does he think since he sucked up to you so now you owe him a good cheer with the owners present?

If so, I don't think it'll work. And it demonstrates short term thinking as he'll have to return to Ewood sometime and face the non-genuine fans.

What gets me is that he had a pop at the hatred today saying it was just a minority.

Given that the majority of fans at the game were chanting, and that the away fans were the "real" fans, does that mean that the "real" fans are actually a minority?

So yeah, thanks for your support over the years you 16000 fake fans. No point you even turning up now you know where you stand eh? Rumbled.

Archived