BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Season tickets 2012-13

quite possibly next season, there is gonna be thousands of season ticket holders not renewing. i say that because of the vibe through this messageboard/twitter/facebook.

the sh**e that is venkys and the hemorrhoid that is steve kean, i am willing to bet thst they hsven't given a second thought to next season and the possibly thousands of fans that are not gonna renew. admittedly, i probably will still renew next season, but i am also gonna find it EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY difficult to part with my money to contribute to a business where the owners and manangers don't give a flying (Please don't use that word again) about the very backbone of our club and the very people whom without them, the club would not exist...THE FANS!

venkys - GET ###### & steve kean - you low life snake in the grass.

Foresight is infinitely better than hindsight. I can't think why anybody would have renewed this season. I decided on the evidence of last season not to renew in the summer.

£400 still in my bank and not in the Venkeys clammy hands. Result. :tu:

£400 Gord? Where do you sit?!!!! :D

Prawn sandwich brigade

Totally subjective guess that maybe says more about the way I feel :

1 - Kean goes and Venkys go, by some miracle we stay up : 90%+ of this year's figure. I wonder if the number might actually increase?

2 - Kean goes and Venkys go, we go down : 80%+

3 - Kean goes, Venkys stay : 30%

4 - Kean stays, Venkys stay : 25%

That's all assuming prices stay somewhere near current levels.

Archived