BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] The Official Protest T Shirt

I've left it too late for Saturday so I've dug out a Cambridge United scarf from my collection of scarves (used to collect one from each away ground I visited) and will bring that.

The colours are right even if the team isn't!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clear up the T-Shirts,

The club deny they have ever put a ban on t-shirts etc either at Ewood or any other ground. T-shirts will be allowed on Saturday, but banners will not be allowed insode Ewood Park until after the game.

In addition the Police report that there has been NO arrest during any match regarding protest

I dont think you need to get scarves with writing on, just the black and yellow bar ones will do.

I'm sure the club shops of Wolves and Hull City would be glad to help out for those desperate for a quick purchase.

• Backroom

Where about in Accy is the t-shirt place? Will nip over Saturday morning if they're open, probably too late for the post now in time for Swansea game.

It's at the bus station, few doors down from the public toilets. Can't miss it for the claret and blue 'Kean In' and the blue and white 'Kean Out' shirts in the window.

Anyone got any ideas for next day delivery on scarves?

Well I ordered mine Wednesday morning, and it was here the next day, but obviously it's a risky business. Maybe just get yourself to Accrington some how?

Archived