BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] fans meeting with the club?

can people please confirm to me (hopefully), if there is any kind of meeting tomorrow between the club and the fans??

i am referring to maybe a fans forum (official or not), a meeting with the protest organisers re: security. i guess what i am asking is , to peoples knowledge, "is there a meeting between the club/security/police and the fans tomorrow, of any kind whatsoever".

according to the premier league, yes there is. however at this moment i can't find confirmation of this anyway. my phone is on the blink, so if someone could make a quick call to rovers and ask if there is any kind of meeting, but don't mention anything about the premier league think there is. cheeky git, i know i am...but thanks.

can people please confirm to me (hopefully), if there is any kind of meeting tomorrow between the club and the fans??

i am referring to maybe a fans forum (official or not), a meeting with the protest organisers re: security. i guess what i am asking is , to peoples knowledge, "is there a meeting between the club/security/police and the fans tomorrow, of any kind whatsoever".

according to the premier league, yes there is. however at this moment i can't find confirmation of this anyway. my phone is on the blink, so if someone could make a quick call to rovers and ask if there is any kind of meeting, but don't mention anything about the premier league think there is. cheeky git, i know i am...but thanks.

Why don't you call them yourself and find out?

If and its a very big if this meeting ever got of the ground,do we really belive it will be any different to the pune trip.

No offence to them that went i am sure they went with very good intentions but what did we learn really.Absolutly nothing.

All it will be is another Venkys publicity stunt which we have had loads of already.

VENKYS OUT COCO OUT.

Its just a health and safety meeting regarding things like T-shirts and Banners etc

I love this. Health and safety briefing about T-Shirts and banners.

"Right chaps. We're not too happy about you ruffians wearing these bloody T-shirts. But if you really must do it then please make sure everyone is sporting an ample size t-shirt with plenty of room around the neck. Breathing is a basic human right which we care deeply about here. As for banners, well, we are concerned that should any banner fall upon or brush against any other supporter, a skin condition of serious proportion could occur. As such, we ask that any banner be produced on pure Egyptian Silk or at the very least, a high ratio cotton mix."

Archived