BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Vote with your feet

mark

Sorry for rattling your cage, Stuart... :P I forgot others were not allowed to have a different opinion.

I should be delighted to see crowds roll up to support the youngsters - I hope they will - it will make a change from the usual couple of hundred who turn up, and I'm sure it will be much appreciated by the lads.

Sorry for rattling your cage, Stuart... :P I forgot others were not allowed to have a different opinion.

I should be delighted to see crowds roll up to support the youngsters - I hope they will - it will make a change from the usual couple of hundred who turn up, and I'm sure it will be much appreciated by the lads.

Roversmum, you drive me mad sometimes - but I still love you! :wub:

If anyone had any doubt had badly the evil of the vile Venky's has infected the club and town, a thread urging support for the youngsters in an FA Youth Cup semi-final against Burnley has been turned into a supporters' bitch fest.

• Moderation Lead

If anyone had any doubt had badly the evil of the vile Venky's has infected the club and town, a thread urging support for the youngsters in an FA Youth Cup semi-final against Burnley has been turned into a supporters' bitch fest.

So has every other thread?....

Maybe the key is for Supporters who are currently staying away from Ewood(including Season Ticket Holders) to come specially to this match.

Maybe BRAG could find out how much of the Ground will be open for the 1st leg. They could all meet in one section.

Like 1st team, we just want the Rovers to win.

As someone else would say "33rd and counting!"

No chance. I didn't see BRAG bothering in earlier rounds so why should they now?

Archived