BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRAG Website

It would seem that the BRAG boys have called it a day. The website holding page says the following:

This site is no longer the official home of the BRFC Action Group. The constant changing of direction of the Action Group has led to it only being found within a corner of the social media network facebook.

Copies of official press releases (past and present) will still be shown on this site as we stand by the original aim of the Action Group Website, in high-lighting and promoting FACTS to show the world what LIARS and UNTRUSTWORTHY people own and are employed by our beloved club.

The Rao family have dismantled our club its time the truth was out there.

Constant changing of direction of the Action Group?? Lack of direction more like.

Ok, all you BRAG ITK's - lets hear this 'truth' that you have been harping on about for months and months. I cant wait, because I am sick to death of the b*llsh*t. If you have facts, lets hear them.

Have you read any statements from the owners or the club in the past 18 months.

You don't need any inside knowledge to realise they have treated the fans with utter contempt.

Aggy, the BRAG site states that its time the truth was out there, implying that they have as yet unreleased facts relating to the club and/or its owners. Its that information that I would like them to make public, but I wont hold my breath.

I have read every statement issued by the club and its owners and all of that is common knowledge, that's not what I am talking about. I know the have treated fans with contempt, as has the manager, but I am sick of people claiming to know stuff when the know eff all.

the new BRAG website/blog can be found at www.brfcactiongroup.co.uk

Cheers Andy.

Weird that the old page does not link to the new one. Why the change?

Aggy, the BRAG site states that its time the truth was out there, implying that they have as yet unreleased facts relating to the club and/or its owners. Its that information that I would like them to make public, but I wont hold my breath.

I have read every statement issued by the club and its owners and all of that is common knowledge, that's not what I am talking about. I know the have treated fans with contempt, as has the manager, but I am sick of people claiming to know stuff when the know eff all.

Cheers Andy.

Weird that the old page does not link to the new one. Why the change?

pretty much the reason by stated as Glen on here - so they have control of the content going onto the site, which to fair, makes sense from their point of view.

Archived