BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys bull

On transfer funds, she said: "Initially there will be £5million put in, straightaway, to buy players but of course if we have to do more then we will.

“There will then be much more investment and we have devised a spending strategy already for the next three years that will see the manager given significant funds to buy players.

“We will do our best to see that our fans, both in Blackburn and across the UK and the world, can be proud of the job that we do for them.

Source

Paul & SAR are on a two-man mission to make the forum high-brow.

Too bad it just consists of them hatin' on other topics.

We can always rely on you to balance it up.

Sadly you're not alone with your sarcastic little put downs.

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands. Can you offer help to Glenn ?

What about these pearls of wisdom from Mrs D:

On Sam Allardyce's sacking

The fans should trust us this is in the best interests of the club we want to be 4th or 5th in the league we will take our time and get the best candidate to achieve our ambitions.

And Sam's riposte:

'I can't put my finger on it, and that's one of the problems because having never really met the new owners and having had little dialogue with them, somebody somewhere has obviously said something derogatory to get me out of this job.

'They have said something either prior to the takeover or just after it happened for them to ring up and say we no longer want your services or Neil McDonald's.

'That was a stranger one for me because if there was anybody capable of looking after the reins when I left, with all due respect to Steve, it would be Neil.'

And Sam's riposte:

'I can't put my finger on it, and that's one of the problems because having never really met the new owners and having had little dialogue with them, somebody somewhere has obviously said something derogatory to get me out of this job.

'They have said something either prior to the takeover or just after it happened for them to ring up and say we no longer want your services or Neil McDonald's.

'That was a stranger one for me because if there was anybody capable of looking after the reins when I left, with all due respect to Steve, it would be Neil.'

In one paragraph, the BBC and Sky's investigative journalists show they are worth not one penny of the BRFC's fanbase's subscription. Now lets pretend we are AVFC fans. I know, the colours don't help but pretend. We're a big city club, we have a manager yes a MANAGER but we are not getting relegated. But the tv think we are better than this, and side with the fans (see Sky Sports News). We as Rovers fans are scum yet Villa fans who want AM gone are supporters of AVFC cos they weren't on TV when they were at they're lowest.

Archived