BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Will and Michael Keane on loan from Man utd

chaddyrovers

• Backroom

Will Keane is clearly a Rovers fan

I think his only contribution last season was blocking a Phil jones shot on the line in the last minute when we beat them

Playing in Yellow n Black for all away games was a plan to scupper the protest colours. He now wants a team of Keans to stop the KEAN OUT Chants. Bet he goes for a couple of players called Venkys as well then that stops another chant for next season!!!

Not sure I get this... So does Kean think Michael Keane is a better prospect than say, Jack O'Connell or Ryan Edwards? Plus, we have enough youth coming through without having to borrow others. What we NEED is experience in the squad!

Having said all this, I don't expect Venkys or Kean to do anything right in the summer or even next season. All I can hope for is that they're gearing up to sell the club - and the sooner the better!

Not sure I get this... So does Kean think Michael Keane is a better prospect than say, Jack O'Connell or Ryan Edwards? Plus, we have enough youth coming through without having to borrow others. What we NEED is experience in the squad!

Having said all this, I don't expect Venkys or Kean to do anything right in the summer or even next season. All I can hope for is that they're gearing up to sell the club - and the sooner the better!

We have a great set of youngsters at the club. Sadly, they are all about to endure a season of struggle. Kean loves to promote the youth players. I think it's a combination of him wanting to "discover" great talents and make large transfer fee's (see how he discovered Phil Jones, Whatever d**khead)

Also, youth players won't question his methods. We have seen a large amount of our senior or experienced players shipped out or frozen out of the team, I suspect a lot of them were unhappy with Kean and his poor managerial skills and either spoke out or maybe even offered constructive criticism, which kean wouldn't have been happy with.

Young players just want to play, and are going to be very happy if they can be a regular in a Championship side. It's unlikely we will be anywhere but languishing around the lower end of the championship table if we just play our reserves with no experienced players to lead the team. Having Dunn and Pedersen does not count by the way.

To be fair, these two are seen as excellent prospects at MU but after Kean brought Fergie up in court and slagged off SA I would be very surprised if Fergie did him a favor. Also, wouldn't Fergie rather send them to a stable club with a decent manager?

To be fair, these two are seen as excellent prospects at MU but after Kean brought Fergie up in court and slagged off SA I would be very surprised if Fergie did him a favor. Also, wouldn't Fergie rather send them to a stable club with a decent manager?

I agree on both counts, good prospects but would rather we look closer to home before borrowing. I suppose if anything, it would give competition for places once the expected exodus starts which isn't a bad thing...

But as you say, the fact is that I can't see anyone wanting to send their players to us with the state we're in. Big Sam is well liked throughout his profession and Kean's name is mud. Would any club, manager or player want to be associated with us at the moment - probably not.... Hell, I'm even ashamed to be a supporter at the present time!!

Guest Rovers4Good

2 very good up and coming stars and would be a great experience for them to come to a championship but would they be able to play their normal game with all the shouts of Kean and Venkys out?

Archived