BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Euro 2012

I'm going as well, staying two weeks with tickets to all of Sweden's group phase games as well as Germany-Holland in Kharkov... Can't wait, although my optimism for this Swedish team is limited. A real shame considering how Ukraine, England and France are all ravaged by injuries.

Germany - Holland should be a good one to go to!!

I'm off to Poland with my friend - got a game in every stadium which I'm pretty happy with. Have two Ireland games and two Czech Rep games.

Commondore - how are you doing for accommodation in Ukraine?

I am going on the 8th for 10 days, doing both Poland and the Ukraine, can't wait. Got tickets for the Spain v Italy game in Gdansk, England v Sweden in Kiev and Denmark v Germany in Lviv. Also in Warsaw in the public fanzone for the Poland v Russia game, got myself a Polish flag for that game as not to be confused for a Russian as that will be very lively indeed.

Me and mate are thinking of doing a Kean Out / Kean = Lies / Venky's Out banner of some kind, getting in the stadium and on show may be more difficult but we will try. Also doing a BRFC banner for the England game

If anyone is still struggling for accommodation, try Hostelbookers or Hostelworld as that seems to give us decent prices for both Ukraine and Poland.

Me and mate are thinking of doing a Kean Out / Kean = Lies / Venky's Out banner of some kind, getting in the stadium and on show may be more difficult but we will try.

Is this going into the England game? Would be a great opportunity for wider coverage.

Is this going into the England game? Would be a great opportunity for wider coverage.

Yes certainly the England game. Only problem with the England game is that we are behind the goal which is behind a silly running track miles away from the pitch. Banner is about 7ft, so big enough.

I can see the Euros being one of the most amazing tournaments to go to, the stick that Poland and Ukraine have got from the British press over the last week is a disgrace. (They showed the extreme violence which still happens in England and all over Europe) From all accounts they are making real efforts to make it a fans tournament and embrace all fans entering their countries. I don't think there will ever be a safer time to visit the Ukraine and Poland so really can't wait to get over and enjoy it. The BBC programme was the same to what they said about South Africa 2 years ago before it started and that was a great tournament enjoyed by all.

Yes certainly the England game. Only problem with the England game is that we are behind the goal which is behind a silly running track miles away from the pitch. Banner is about 7ft, so big enough.

Great stuff. If you can get it popping up in the background of other media coverage then all the better. :)

We're mainly staying in Poland and headed to Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk, Warsaw, Krakow and also Lviv and Kiev. We're staying in the carlsberg campsite in Poznan, and catching the Noel Gallagher gig in Gdansk too. Planning on getting a 'Kean out' banner to the Italy Ireland game in Poznan but no promises yet. Does anyone know any decent accommodation in Lviv and Kiev? They're the only two places we haven't booked yet.

I would think Italy would be there, they could not pull out very easily but I think Russia defeated them 3-0 today in a friendly and there has been talk of Italy not going because of this match fixing scandal. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18299713 Other news outlets haven't picked up on this yet.

I wish all who are going the best of traveling and being safe.

And that your team wins... okay, England, Ingerlund, missing a few, we will see. I think Lampard's been playing real well.

We are going to the last night of the Olympics Athletics Finals and have got our "KEAN OUT, VENKYS OUT" T-shirts already.

Since this is on August 11th hoping he may have disappeared up his own publicity machine by then.

Germany - Holland should be a good one to go to!!

I'm off to Poland with my friend - got a game in every stadium which I'm pretty happy with. Have two Ireland games and two Czech Rep games.

Commondore - how are you doing for accommodation in Ukraine?

I'm lucky enough to have a friend with contacts in Kiev, we're renting an apartment there for the whole two weeks.

Archived