BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Support following change of owners

And we need to all get ready to get really strongly/vocally/physically behind the Club whenever this happens -days,weeks,months.

There is such utter chaos at the moment that it helps 'our' cause and will show any new Ownership and management in an utterly positive light.

At that point we have to hope that the "New Rovers" is born. At that point we have to come down from the hills and support our team back to the Premiership.

Kammy, Philipl, etc. Bring it on.

I can't understand why all remain quiet?

Rovers till I die but won't until Venkys depart.

If nothing changes for the better, then only go to away games. It will emphasise our feelings, if we have rubbish home crowds, but great away followings,perhaps the media might pick up on it.

I think I'm gonna regret this but, why?

I'd have thought it would have been pretty self explanatory after all the lies and deceit of these Indian scumbags and their co conspirators.

I'd have thought it would have been pretty self explanatory after all the lies and deceit of these Indian scumbags and their co conspirators.

Nope. Its not self explanatory at all. Would you care to elaborate. After all, I wouldn't want to get the wrong end of the brown stick would I?

Nope. Its not self explanatory at all. Would you care to elaborate. After all, I wouldn't want to get the wrong end of the brown stick would I?

Ok Hemel, the way I see it is that up until Venkys, Rovers history was that of the men who ran the club simply had the best interest of the club at heart regardless of wether they had the resources to achieve success or not. Then these Indians come along, promise the earth, wipe almost everything out and set off into the sunset with their booty whilst we are all left staring in disbelief at whats just happened.

The only people we should trust as our history points out to, is the guys who have actually supported the club regardless of whoever has been in charge at Ewood previously. For me these guys seem to be one of either the two Ians with Ilyas, or Wayne Wild and the fans or A.N.other capable supporter but definitely not Malaysians.

Ok Hemel, the way I see it is that up until Venkys, Rovers history was that of the men who ran the club simply had the best interest of the club at heart regardless of wether they had the resources to achieve success or not. Then these Indians come along, promise the earth, wipe almost everything out and set off into the sunset with their booty whilst we are all left staring in disbelief at whats just happened.

The only people we should trust as our history points out to, is the guys who have actually supported the club regardless of whoever has been in charge at Ewood previously. For me these guys seem to be one of either the two Ians with Ilyas, or Wayne Wild and the fans or A.N.other capable supporter but definitely not Malaysians.

Spot on. For me Lancastrians not Malaysians

First and foremost Roverites!

Had he said "foreign owners" I'd agree but he specifically referred to Malaysians. My guess was gambling but who knows?

Had he said "foreign owners" I'd agree but he specifically referred to Malaysians. My guess was gambling but who knows?

A consolidated supporters bid would be great. Sometimes humility is required to overcome hasty actions in an effort to achieve an ultimate goal. Couldn't it be great!

• Moderation Lead

Sounds bad, but I'm hoping for administration, just so those clueless Indian c***s f**k off.

Kamy, Philip et al, I do hope you've some good findings, as time is even more of the essence after today's news.

Sounds bad, but I'm hoping for administration, just so those clueless Indian c***s f**k off.

Kamy, Philip et al, I do hope you've some good findings, as time is even more of the essence after today's news.

If they don't sell up in the coming month or so then I am hoping for the same. It's normally a 10 point deduction isn't it and no stone will be left unturned, ie all the slimy, conniving ####### get what they deserve and hopefully never work in football again.

Archived