BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich vs Rovers First Game Of The Season

Guest yakubu24

I'm not sure he is, I think he's more likely an over-enthusiastic young lad.

If possible, go back on the forum topics to the date he joined. You will see that there are a group of them who joined around the time we were relegated and bombarded the message board with daft topics. He was part of them. I seem to recall one of them setup a topic about Ken Barlow! He is blatantly on the wind up!

Guest yakubu24

What you on im not a burnley fan I just dont want 10 fans their because im taking my mate and I dont want him to think we got ###### support! And why aren't people going away venky's get 0% it all goes to the opposition!!

What you on im not a burnley fan I just dont want 10 fans their because im taking my mate and I dont want him to think we got ###### support! And why aren't people going away venky's get 0% it all goes to the opposition!!

KEAN STILL POSTURES ON THE TOUCHLINE AND GIVES THAT ALL IMPORTANT PRE AND POST MATCH PRESSER. Apologies but caps lock was accidentally on

And why aren't people going away venky's get 0% it all goes to the opposition!!

Because we will most likely lose while playing badly with half of our players out of position, no closing down/pressing but lots off backing off, strikers making forward runs but no-one playing them in, barely any pass-and-move, no motivation, no leadership, no passion, terrible defending from open play and set pieces etc etc etc

And there will be this bald w###er standing on the touchline licking his lips with this smug grin on his stupid f###ing face

Archived