BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ian Silvester - New Club Secretary

Onside FC are clever chaps.. bypass the agents by offering a flat fee search and secure service, the problem is that while it works in some countries in the UK it is flawed due to the hold agents and their clients have on business. For me they need to shake up the rules and make it so agents can not represent managers, clubs(for sales or purchases), players, staff, pundits etc but limit them to one area just as a start never mind the rest of the things they get up to.

Take the scenario of player x, his dad is an agent in a company that represents both client (player) and buyer (the club) but not the selling club. Or in club terms a club is represented by an agency but the buyer is also represented by the same agency.. who gets the fair deal in each of those circumstances.

Remember it is the case of multiple agents and sometimes the same ones..

One represents the player, one for the club selling and often one for the club buying.

Personally I would remove the ability for agents to be hired by clubs to sell or buy and limit them to being player agents.. as it stands people like Zhavi got hired to sell Kalinic at a certain price.. he got the price but what favours did he call in and what do we owe him... remember he later got us the Yak so what position of power does he now hold and how much did he get for both deals... lets not forget he also got the relegation release clause inserted at a mere 1.5m.

I recall bringing up Agents at that Radio Lancashire thing last year as a problem, at our club in particular. Nicko wholeheartedly disagreed.

I would love for this to happen all the same.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recall bringing up Agents at that Radio Lancashire thing last year as a problem, at our club in particular. Nicko wholeheartedly disagreed.

I would love for this to happen all the same.

Get rid of greedy divisive agents? and then where would Nixon get his BS stories(propaganda) from, jeez he might have to get of his fat arse and do some actual journalistic work, God Forbid.

I came into some interesting information today about the new club secretary that rather dispels any conspiracy about his appointment or the removal of the previous incumbent.

As this is the first time ever I can claim to be ITK, in true ITK fashion, I'm not going to share this with anyone and look forward to being bombarded with abuse for saying I know something without saying it is what I know.

Regards

Beta Ray Phil

I came into some interesting information today about the new club secretary that rather dispels any conspiracy about his appointment or the removal of the previous incumbent.

As this is the first time ever I can claim to be ITK, in true ITK fashion, I'm not going to share this with anyone and look forward to being bombarded with abuse for saying I know something without saying it is what I know.

Regards

Beta Ray Phil

Prove it.

So far I've not seen any obvious link between Silvester and Kean. Surely there has to be one - why would Kean allow such an appointment to go outside the 'family' circle. These days I cannot believe that they've given the job to the best applicant.

Archived