BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Simon Church

lukey

simon church/leon best? dont the people that are targeting these forwards check there histories, neither of them have ever scored more than 10 goals a season and they dont have any other real stand out attributes(ie holding the ball up, assits, link up play), there just very average championship players at best.

I think paul gallagher would be a great signing, very versatile, scores/creates goals excellant at set pieces doing a very good job in a poor leicteser side, would have a point to prove at rovers after the way he was constantly overlooked and sold without being given a real chance.

simon church/leon best? dont the people that are targeting these forwards check there histories, neither of them have ever scored more than 10 goals a season and they dont have any other real stand out attributes(ie holding the ball up, assits, link up play), there just very average championship players at best.

I think paul gallagher would be a great signing, very versatile, scores/creates goals excellant at set pieces doing a very good job in a poor leicteser side, would have a point to prove at rovers after the way he was constantly overlooked and sold without being given a real chance.

I think Church would be decent for us. But I think we need a target man type striker really like a Fuller or Chris Wood who did well at Bristol City last half of the season.

Gallagher would be good signing for us. We need a right winger who can cross a ball for our strikers.

I think Church would be decent for us. But I think we need a target man type striker really like a Fuller or Chris Wood who did well at Bristol City last half of the season.

Gallagher would be good signing for us. We need a right winger who can cross a ball for our strikers.

If Ollson and Junior go we have a severe lack of pace, we need someone who is quick and direct!!

If Ollson and Junior go we have a severe lack of pace, we need someone who is quick and direct!!

Simon. When I watched his brief appearances last season he was good..... Not sure what's happening there.

I think paul gallagher would be a great signing, very versatile, scores/creates goals excellant at set pieces doing a very good job in a poor leicteser side

So you have a go at targetting a premier league player, yet talk about Gallagher who is exactly what you said 'very average championship player at best'.

Olsson mk2?

Agree actually, pace is vital. We need it all across the frontline.

Archived