BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] NETFLIX

I`m nearing the end of my 1months free trial of Netflix on my ps3

Today i tried to cancel it (before they start charging) BUT there`s nothing saying 'how' to cancel.

Can anybody help. before i get charged for next month!

HOW DO I CANCEL IT??? :unsure:

Whilst we`re on the subject, what do people think of Netflix? :huh:

Personally i think it`s ok, but i got it for the leg-iron.....who claims to love watching films, but never used it for the whole month (hence the cancellation)

We might try the free month offer on 'Lovefilm' & compare the two.

Has anyone done this & what are your thoughts on them? :huh:

Had lovefilm for a while - the disappointing thing about it was how few films there were for online streaming. I assumed everything you could order by post could be watched online, but that is far from the case. Lovefilm is good for the ordering by post, there's no deadline to watch your film by and you can set up a wish list and they'll keep sending them out as you return the others so you don't have to do anything after the creation of the original list.

All in all lovefilm is alright but if you intend on only watching online ala Netflix you'll probably feel a bit let down by it.

I have lovefilm and think its pretty good, and decent value when you compare it to having Sky for example. I have the top package so can watch 3 films each week and return them by Tuesday in order to get replacements for the next weekend. The online is poor, but I think they are seeing the threat from Netflix and are slowly improving the content on there. Well worth the trial to see if you like it.

There used to be a link on here for it, so you can earn the site a bit of cash too.

I`m nearing the end of my 1months free trial of Netflix on my ps3

Today i tried to cancel it (before they start charging) BUT there`s nothing saying 'how' to cancel.

Can anybody help. before i get charged for next month!

HOW DO I CANCEL IT??? :unsure:

Whilst we`re on the subject, what do people think of Netflix? :huh:

Personally i think it`s ok, but i got it for the leg-iron.....who claims to love watching films, but never used it for the whole month (hence the cancellation)

We might try the free month offer on 'Lovefilm' & compare the two.

Has anyone done this & what are your thoughts on them? :huh:

I signed up for a month's trial today. There were pretty clear instructions on how to cancel when I was signing up I'm sure. Perhaps go to the website as if you're going to sign up for a new trial and it may well tell you. Otherwise I'd suggest calling the number displayed down the side of one of the pages.

I joined up the other month for a free trial, you can very easily cancel on the website unlike Love Film where you have to ring up and speak to a very stubborn operator from New Delhi whose English was about as good as my Indian.

The PS3 streaming content was a million times better on Netflix than Love Film which was tripe. Didn't go over my trial on either though to be honest but have to say Netflix was a lot better.

Archived