BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - MK Dons V's Portugal U21's

We have yet to put in a complete performance - with the Leeds first half being the best so far. What gives me hope - is that I (and presumably many others) expected us to struggle - but didn't expect us to pick up so many points. The players were always going to struggle with the differences between the Championship and Premiership - especially the more rugged aspect (which sounds like could have been our undoing against Leeds). The longer the unbeaten run goes on - hopefully the more confident the players will get.

As for the manager aspect - yes he represents our major block to getting promoted - but we also have a quality in the squad that few have. Our biggest problem will be how all these portuguese players step up to the mark - as we will be heavily reliant on them to provide depth to the squad.

Indeed, confidence could be vital. Even more than last season.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have to refer to Mrs Desai as a bitch in your sig, thenodrog?

Just attempting to paraphrase the likely thoughts of the Fat Controller at the time.

Anyway 'bitch' is rather mild considering what her disastrous tenure has done to BRFC? 130 years of history and proud founder member of two leagues and generally a credit to the town and she's treat the club with complete disdain with no respect for it's history, tradition or it's supporters whatsoever.

'Bitch' is staying until I decide different.

Just attempting to paraphrase the likely thoughts of the Fat Controller at the time.

Anyway 'bitch' is rather mild considering what her disastrous tenure has done to BRFC? 130 years of history and proud founder member of two leagues and generally a credit to the town and she's treat the club with complete disdain with no respect for it's history, tradition or it's supporters whatsoever.

'Bitch' is staying until I decide different.

+ 1,000

Archived