BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] I just hope this isnt

Kelbo

Just had a horrible thought, could this sacking scenario be to raise once again the awareness of Venkys brands around the world, the press have published it and the Venky name is to the fore!!

Remember, they get much less media coverage in the Championship!

I am still confident that the sacking will happen but this was just one horrible thought which crossed my mind!

The theory of Singh masterfully working in conjunction with Numb nuts to play fans like chicken nuggets is looking more n more true. How many millions have venkyscum saved in free publicity again with all this. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they've said shabby n titty to play the I hate him he hates me power struggle and add a few journos in and then play the fans like kippers and hey presto FREE publicity albeit for a few sweetners. National media pick it up and venkys talked about again in the lower league but premier league ad time for the venky brand.

I do get your point but the headline in The Times is:

Vilified manager, hated owners and stay-away fans. Steve Kean is pictured holding his head.

The opening sentence is "why the future is bleak for Blackburn, Venky's and manager Kean"

Hardly positive?

Why Benkys?

Any publicity is publicity

Because v & b are adjacent on a keyboard.

Any publicity is publicity just depends on the end result. G4S had plenty of publicity this summer. Had I ever heard of them before? No. What do I know about them now? Crap security firm who still took £58m of MY tax money despite failing to fulfill a contract.

Would I trust that company?

Very positive.

Any publicity is publicity just depends on the end result. G4S had plenty of publicity this summer. Had I ever heard of them before? No. What do I know about them now? Crap security firm who still took £58m of MY tax money despite failing to fulfill a contract.

Would I trust that company?

Very positive.

The same Company whose share price recovered not long after the Olympics? PS. I did not buy any Paul!

Surely you must have heard of Group 4 Security Paul?

Perhaps they "re-branded" to G4S to avoid being recognised as the company the Tories contracted prisoner transport out to in the nineties. I'm sure they lost one or two prisoners then.

Oh yes heard of them. They did lose so prisoners!!

Archived