BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Savvvile Case

Jimmy was very high up in the Masons (33rd degree, I believe). This would made him very influential in/with the Police and would explain his close links to the Royals, Heath, Thatcher. And all that, rather than whether Dave Lee Travis felt somebody's tit in 1972 is the real story here, and one that the authorities are clearly very keen to take the focus from!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimmy was very high up in the Masons (33rd degree, I believe). This would made him very influential in/with the Police and would explain his close links to the Royals, Heath, Thatcher. And all that, rather than whether Dave Lee Travis felt somebody's tit in 1972 is the real story here, and one that the authorities are clearly very keen to take the focus from!

bish.... sorry but even Jimmk2 can't pin Masonic involvement on Margaret Thatcher.

Guest Norbert

The illuminati touch up kids!

That is a new angle to me, that all this is linked to freemasons, along with global capitalism, the UN, space lizards.............

bish.... sorry but even Jimmk2 can't pin Masonic involvement on Margaret Thatcher.

As if all those around Thatcher, Blair, any PM you wish to name aren't Freemasons, Theno. The 33rd Degree Masons are running the whole show and Savile was one of them, he stayed at Thatcher's house on most New Year's evenings. Not really about Labour/Tory this as the reason why they are all so similar is because those at the top of each party are serving a Masonic agenda...

• Backroom

Typo? Isn't 3rd the highest degree of Freemasonry?

As if all those around Thatcher, Blair, any PM you wish to name aren't Freemasons, Theno. The 33rd Degree Masons are running the whole show and Savile was one of them, he stayed at Thatcher's house on most New Year's evenings. Not really about Labour/Tory this as the reason why they are all so similar is because those at the top of each party are serving a Masonic agenda...

Hmmm Bliar converted to Catholicism only in 2007... the year he handed over to Gordy. That timing could fit. :glare:

• Backroom

Remy arrested today.

I'm not condoning in shape or form any of all this but WHY are men being named before they get a fair trial ?

Agreed. People (for any crime) should only be named after conviction by a jury. Not after arrest or even after being charged.

Remy arrested today.

I'm not condoning in shape or form any of all this but WHY are men being named before they get a fair trial ?

Double standards, innit?

I'm pretty sure when that Lostprophets guy got arrested for this kind of thang, they kept the woman's name private for 'legal reasons', even though she conspired with him to do it.

• 1 month later...

Agreed. People (for any crime) should only be named after conviction by a jury. Not after arrest or even after being charged.

I have a lot of sympathy with your comments.

However, from something I've read, I understand Hall's initial attack on the charges made against him lead to a large number of other victims coming forward.

• Backroom

I have a lot of sympathy with your comments.

However, from something I've read, I understand Hall's initial attack on the charges made against him lead to a large number of other victims coming forward.

Could they not come forward after conviction and further trials conducted?

• Backroom

Best to get in now while it's hot news.....more compo you see.

How does that benefit the courts? Under my idea (altho it isn't MY idea) the public wouldn't know until conviction. So it eliminates the 'more compo' idea ;)

Archived