BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] When will something positive happen?

Hekla

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard that too Maj. Sadly the two we need to shift the most are damaged goods!

I'd figured it out just before the loan window closed. Trouble is who will take our deadwood they never play and when they do they just do the model hands on hips pose.

no money for the 1st team but join the promotion push at blackburn rovers corner shop.

I'd figured it out just before the loan window closed. Trouble is who will take our deadwood they never play and when they do they just do the model hands on hips pose.

no money for the 1st team but join the promotion push at blackburn rovers corner shop.

Given the title of the thread it is ironic that you are probably the most prolific contributor.

Just when it BEGINS to look as though the Venkys are actually learning just a LITTLE football sense..........Words fail me!!

Has nobody at the club yet managed to acquaint them of the absolute dire straits BRFC will be in if they fail to get promotion this season?

on me phone so no link but GB is on the bbc saying we must sell before we buy in jan.

"Everyone has got their price. Im not saying Jordan Rhodes is for sale but everyone in our squad has got their price and we have to cut our cloth accordingly.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/10891810.Bowyer_told_to_sell_before_he_can_buy/

So we might see that £8m back after all. All we need now is a manager with a proper transfer plan in order to improve the team.

:)

"Everyone has got their price. Im not saying Jordan Rhodes is for sale but everyone in our squad has got their price and we have to cut our cloth accordingly.http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/rovers/news/10891810.Bowyer_told_to_sell_before_he_can_buy/

So we might see that £8m back after all. All we need now is a manager with a proper transfer plan in order to improve the team.

:)

That would be just our lot, den. In a crucial season we will probably sell Rhodes for £5m and the money will cover a loan repayment.

I hope you're still as pleased with life if that does happen. " :) "

Awful picture of Bowyer, by the way. Do the LT not use any decent freelancers?

That would be just our lot, den. In a crucial season we will probably sell Rhodes for £5m and the money will cover a loan repayment.

I hope you're still as pleased with life if that does happen. " :) "

Tut tut. You know that's not the case.

Archived