BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ince Sacked (again)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you couldn't make it up, but (according to BBC football gossip column, Karl Oyston has asked to meet Paul Ince to discuss the transfer of his son Tom to Monaco. Apparently some issues to clear up!! - ( it bet there may be some blood to clear up if it goes ahead), rather watch that than the monday night football......

"Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston wants talks with sacked manager Paul Ince about the future of son Tom, 18, who has been linked with a move to Monaco".

you couldn't make it up, but (according to BBC football gossip column, Karl Oyston has asked to meet Paul Ince to discuss the transfer of his son Tom to Monaco. Apparently some issues to clear up!! - ( it bet there may be some blood to clear up if it goes ahead), rather watch that than the monday night football......

"Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston wants talks with sacked manager Paul Ince about the future of son Tom, 18, who has been linked with a move to Monaco".

Perhaps he could just text him about that!

It's knowing that managerial failure is rewarded by huge payoffs that really gets me....it's a charmed life if you can get it!

Ince,Kean,Berg,Appleton...laughing all the way to the bank.

I can virtually guarantee that whatever Ince gets from Karl Oyston will be nothing like what the other 3 got from the Venkymob. I'm sure all severence issues will have been finalised and put to bed well before signing. Oyston would have known Ince's record and that he would get no better offers so any contract terms would be down to him on a "take it or leave it Paul" basis. The only thing that I'd ponder would be a kick back from selling his son to ensure that Ince and Blackpool were working together to maximise Paul Ince's value and not see him leave on the cheap.

Archived