BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brad on talk sport

Or open a player/manager thread

I heard it. Very measured and articulate. Made a big point of saying he was only going to discuss the Blackburn Rovers that he knew i.e. very well run, a family club etc.

What he didn't say actually spoke volumes.

Interestingly, to paraphrase,( which is always dangerous) he said he left when he felt the club was going backwards and that the Walkers were disinvesting.

Or open a player/manager thread

:D

I heard it. Very measured and articulate. Made a big point of saying he was only going to discuss the Blackburn Rovers that he knew i.e. very well run, a family club etc.

What he didn't say actually spoke volumes.

Interestingly, to paraphrase,( which is always dangerous) he said he left when he felt the club was going backwards and that the Walkers were disinvesting.

Yep, most supporters only remember the "loads and loads of money" days

They cock a deaf un when reminded that Jack Walker said that the Rovers had to be self sufficient going forward, we did not strengthen the team/squad noticeably after winning the PL

Guest Norbert

Yes there are, but to be honest I can't think of many more goalkeepers that have been manager. Apart from Bryan Gunn who was a disaster.

Just musing but on the other side of the coin than a 'hunch' McClarky consider.......

More young people play football in the USA than anything else these days. It is a very fast growing sport over there. They speak a strange, but with a little practice, a comprehensible form of English which effectively makes the Barclays Premier League the shangri la for the ones who can be bothered to possess a US passport and a map of the world. Work permits might be an issue but why not employ a person with such strong connections and who is very well respected both here and over there? We have excellent facilities and could make a good business out of being the proving ground for USA talent for the big English / European clubs. Who knows a chap like Brad might even persuade some rich Septic to take the club off the hands of the Rao's. :tu:

Wouldn't have a problem with employing Brad at all but nmot as the manager/coach who is in sole charge of signings, tactics, team motivation etc. If we could afford to have him on the staff in some capacity that would be great but our current model doesn't have this kind of position available.

Wouldn't have a problem with employing Brad at all but nmot as the manager/coach who is in sole charge of signings, tactics, team motivation etc. If we could afford to have him on the staff in some capacity that would be great but our current model doesn't have this kind of position available.

Global advisor?

Archived