BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rumour: Josh King extends contract

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleased that we are offering Williamson another twelve months. For me he has been our most competitive midfielder this season and he offers experience in the middle of the park and is our best defensive midfield player.

I think that's a damning indictment of our other centre mids.

Ha ha... Kean spoke S@@@ Hoiletts dad spoke French

TBH I'd offer all 3 a deal as with FFP it may be as good we get.FFP everyone's buzz word of an excuse at the moment . Willo no world beater but can get stuck IAH did well 2nd part of the season

Given that Junior and his dad lived in Brampton Ontario, about 20 miles from me (there is one of Junior's signed Rovers shirts on display in my local indoor arena), and we are about a five-hour drive from the nearest french-speaking city, I think it's a fair assumption he speaks English as well.

Surely we should let Williamson go - and give Lenihan a chance in defensive midfield ? Williamson will just end up another wage on the budget - stopping young players from progressing.

Thing is DMTP, if we are offering new contracts to players like him, what is actually going to change next year to turn us into play off candidates given that we could lose our two 40 goal strikers?

Not leaving ourselves much room for manoeuvre if we are going down that road.

Whole hearted but fairly limited player not exactly going to see Rush to buy STs if that's where we are at

Given that Junior and his dad lived in Brampton Ontario, about 20 miles from me (there is one of Junior's signed Rovers shirts on display in my local indoor arena), and we are about a five-hour drive from the nearest french-speaking city, I think it's a fair assumption he speaks English as well.

Fair enough Exiled for clearing that up.. When the family sat behind me none spoke English except two girls.. Was an head wrecker tbh

Steve Kean doesn't though lol

BTW I bet it's a nice part of world It's another on my list of places to visit

Archived