BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fifa 16

• Moderation Lead

Not sure if anyone else has had a do yet, but I'm finding it quite hard to get used to, and pretty difficult to score (well, more so than 15).

Pace doesn't same to have the same significance any more, so my wing play game has been effectively shut down :blink:

• Moderation Lead

PES 16 is better

Most likely, I've always been more of a PES fan to be fair.

I've gotten a bit obsessed with Ultimate Team though, and so have a few of my mates, so that's the communal thing I do most!

• Moderation Lead

I always thought Konami , got things spot on when it came to player movements etc. The way players kicked, pass, and just overall player dynamics looked a lot more realistic than on Fifa.

Oh yeah, they've always done well, I think JBizzle has the new PES so I'll head to his at some point to have a go I'm sure!

Like I said, it's been mostly to do with mates playing FIFA and Ultimate Team mode for the most part! I'm reluctant to pay out for both, given the cost of next-gen games :unsure:

Yeh, but ive skipped FIFA 15 so will get 16 and see how it goes. Pes I'll think about, as like you it's quite a bit to get both. I

I've not been gaming much lately, as I've had other commitments, but will see how things go

The new PES is quality, uses the Fox engine used on MGS V. I Remember back in the early days of Pro Evolution Soccer, that used to be the game all the pro footballers played. Until EA started paying them to say they play FIFA (imo).

One thing I always used to abhorr about FIFA's gone by (besides from the game engine), was the font used on the kits, they were all the same across every team, division etc. Trivial I know but it struck me as incredibly lazy, think the last few ones they have proper Premier League/Ligue 1 etc font now though.

On FIFA 2003, Steven Reid had long blonde hair!

Well yes, sure, but the superior engine trumps it. PC and PS4 versions can add an option file to update all kits and names correctly. Every platform besides from Xbox One basically (I think). The team names have never really bothered me tbh.

The kits are ridiculous though, I'll give you that. Baffles me as to why they have some kits so unlike the real ones. Unless the licensing laws stretch really deep?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived