BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Please Donate. Prostatecanceruk Or Ochre Or Both!

Mike E

• Backroom

Two weeks to go, dwindling down now. Did 10 miles today. 5 miles on Weds night. 8 miles on Sunday then a week off to save energy!

I'm all pasta and rice'd out! I'm having the biggest KFC bucket possible after the marathon!

• Backroom

You tried this recipe michael

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1948/chicken-and-broccoli-pasta-bake

Its a good one. Fed my daughter it night before london marathon.has a lot of flavour

That does look good, will try at wknd!

My fave so far is just 4 ingredients to serve 4. Boil up some penne pasta. While it boils, fry off some chopped chorizo in its own oil.

Once the chorizo is chewy/crispy (about 5/6 mins, take it off heat. Strain the pasta and mix in half a tub of philedelphia cheese and 4 heaped tbs of pesto. After the pasta is coated, mix in the chorizo.

Dead simple and bloody delicious :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Was perfect cool weather til mile 10, then Scotland's day of summer began. Bloody roasting!

Official time of 4:53:32 :) I still have some cash donations to upload (Abbey and a couple of others).

• Backroom

Huge thank you to all donors. Total donations from BRFCC membership is just over £150. That's just over 10% of my total. You're wonderful people and this is a wonderful community.

Archived