BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers XI v Stoke U8s (Tues 29 Aug, Ewood Park)

Stuart

2 hours ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

3 hours ago, JAL said:

If you want to pay the price to watch a game of football whilst Nyambe learns his trade, if hes capable of doing so, to then be moved on to the highest bidder along with some show case loanees ............then good luck to you, as.... this is not for me !

So its Pleasington for you to watch your football hope non of the players there have any ambition.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, had.e.nuff said:

So its Pleasington for you to watch your football hope non of the players there have any ambition.

Far from it !  I'm waiting to buy the ticket yet waiting to see positive evidence that its worthwhile rather than wastingmy time before the ticket is purchased.

4 hours ago, arbitro said:

The bile you spew about this lad makes it sound personal. How often have you seen him play to justify your criticism of him?

I really don't go to watch individuals when I pay my money. The most important thing is the result which is invariably achieved by the collective but I suspect you know that.

Bile Tony ? Asking can he out jump an attacker and win a header is bile have a word with yourself  !

Individuals that can cost you Rovers the game Tony need to be highlighted .

Yes, this issue is about the result. How many have we won with this lad playing a full ninety this season ?

4 hours ago, K-Hod said:

Nyambe is effectively British, JAL. Lived here since the age of 8 I believe.

I'm starting to seriously wonder what your issue is with him.

Did he run over a pet of yours by accident?

Did he offer to take a relative of yours out on a date then fail to show up?

Did he fail to let you out at a junction once?

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Jal's problem is who  Nyambe's agent is

No far from it his agent doesn't play in our shirt chaddy and allow the oposition chances to score against us.

It's about a players ability to do the job effectively.

It's good this exercise chaddy.

16 minutes ago, JAL said:

No far from it his agent doesn't play in our shirt chaddy and allow the oposition chances to score against us.

It's about a players ability to do the job effectively.

It's good this exercise chaddy.

Sorry Jal, but dont come with this BS. You have a problem with his agent and have done for a while. 

Dont know why as you have shown nothing as edivence on why you are so anti him?

Agents are part of the game now whether we like it or not

27 minutes ago, JAL said:

Far from it !  I'm waiting to buy the ticket yet waiting to see positive evidence that its worthwhile rather than wastingmy time before the ticket is purchased.

Thats part of being a fan Jal

Couldn't you say Simon Conning gave us Gallagher last year? He's also the agent to Joe Nuttall, a player that looks very promising. Didn't know he was the agent to Nyambe too.

Can anyone update me on the reason Conning shouldn't be trusted? If he has a preference to doing business with us (although that may be suspicious to begin with...who wants to do business with this lot?) then maybe he can work his magic to send us Mavididi after his spell down the road with that lot who play in dirty white.

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

Sorry Jal, but dont come with this BS. You have a problem with his agent and have done for a while. 

Dont know why as you have shown nothing as edivence on why you are so anti him?

Agents are part of the game now whether we like it or not

Thats part of being a fan Jal

Stop trying to turn it away from Ryan Nyambe the poor youngster that can't defend to save his life at adult level. 

Can't wait to see improvements in Ryan's game the next time he runs in our blue and white jersey chaddy.?

4 hours ago, JAL said:

Bile Tony ? Asking can he out jump an attacker and win a header is bile have a word with yourself  !

Individuals that can cost you Rovers the game Tony need to be highlighted .

Yes, this issue is about the result. How many have we won with this lad playing a full ninety this season ?

Bloody bell John you talk like he never wins a header. Of course he isn't going to win them all but your over exaggeration makes it sound like he never wins a header, can't pass, doesn't talk etc etc. It appears that you are doing a hatchet job on him for whatever reason.

People who are far more qualified than me or you see something in him. 

19 hours ago, arbitro said:

Bloody bell John you talk like he never wins a header. Of course he isn't going to win them all but your over exaggeration makes it sound like he never wins a header, can't pass, doesn't talk etc etc. It appears that you are doing a hatchet job on him for whatever reason.

People who are far more qualified than me or you see something in him. 

19 hours ago, arbitro said:

Keep your eye on him Tony !

Archived