BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Walsall at home 30.1.18

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/01/2018 at 22:24, JAL said:

The last two games Nyambe has cost a goal in each game, ok, he's learning, but he's costing. If he can improve on his attacking play and notch the odd goal to compensate for his giveaways then fine just hope stars doing it quickly before he ends up sinking himself.

Perspective is that Walsall and Northampton are both very poor sides, slow sides so Rovers should indeed look fast. 

You're joking right? No?

He's one of, if not the most improved player this season

3 hours ago, sjsbrfc said:

You're joking right? No?

He's one of, if not the most improved player this season

Ryan Nyambe improved then we see the Northampton goal at Ewood mmmm... ok, if that's improvement can see why I'm not buying the ticket but you guys are. It looks like the other ten players are pulling him through.

Just now, JAL said:

Ryan Nyambe improved then we see the Northampton goal at Ewood mmmm... ok, if that's improvement can see why I'm not buying the ticket but you guys are. It looks like the other ten players are pulling him through.

I think the statement was "Improved", not "The finished article". 

3 minutes ago, JAL said:

You are making yourself look very foolish mate.

17 hours ago, arbitro said:

Nyambe is an uncut diamond and far from the finished article and with the correct level of management and coaching could enjoy a successful career. He seems the type of character who will listen and learn. He does make mistakes but is young and at times raw.

And despite some of the silly agendas on here if there was an award for the most improved player he would walk it.

I get the impression someone is coaching him rather well at the moment. Three months ago he was like a startled rabbit when he got the ball, never took responsibility to move it forwards. Now he’s playing further up, joins in attacks and has the confidence to try things. Someone is doing a good job with him.

Archived