BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

ifollow

I use to watch loads of rovers home and away live on ifollow for £10 when covid was here, when club stopped supporters entering the stadium.

Is ifollow still available to watch live home and away matches, I've heard its £140 a year for a pass.

Edited by ewoody

10 hours ago, ewoody said:

I use to watch loads of rovers home and away live on ifollow for £10 when covid was here, when club stopped supporters entering the stadium.

Is ifollow still available to watch live home and away matches, I've heard its £140 a year for a pass.

Rovers left iFollow & brought it in house as Rovers TV. 

Games are available for overseas viewers. Handy for all the folks who travel to Spain every weekend. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ewoody said:

got a reply from Rovers, some selected matches are available to watch live in UK, Reading at home is up next.

It tends to be midweek games that are available in the UK. Most games are available overseas, but when the game is chosen for foreign TV it does then exclude certain countries. This weekend for example, you could get the QPR game in Spain and Germany, but not in France.

I paid £140 for the year, as I spend most of my time in Spain and do find that decent value for money, as it covers home and away games.

From what I can gather, there is a £10 per game option too, hence me suggesting £140 for all available games is good value.

• Like 2