BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Billy No-Mates

I’ve had a season ticket at Ewood ever since the early 90’s and have always gone to games with my dad and my son (who started coming with us in the mid 00’s)
This season, however, my dad’s health has meant he has had to give up his season ticket and my son has gone off to uni so, at the age of 45, I’m suddenly finding myself in need of making some Rovers supporting friends to save the match-going experience becoming a frustrating/lonely one. 

Particularly, I wondered if there’s anyone on here from Rossendale (I live in Bacup) that would be interested in sharing lifts to and from Ewood?

• Like 1

I feel your pain, I’ve been going to Ewood with my old man since I was young. He’s not well enough to go anymore and my wife has been accompanying for the last six seasons.

She didn’t want to waste anymore weekends at Ewood so it’s just me now 😂 

21 hours ago, DaveyB said:

I’ve had a season ticket at Ewood ever since the early 90’s and have always gone to games with my dad and my son (who started coming with us in the mid 00’s)
This season, however, my dad’s health has meant he has had to give up his season ticket and my son has gone off to uni so, at the age of 45, I’m suddenly finding myself in need of making some Rovers supporting friends to save the match-going experience becoming a frustrating/lonely one. 

Particularly, I wondered if there’s anyone on here from Rossendale (I live in Bacup) that would be interested in sharing lifts to and from Ewood?

Im from rossendale but currently live in Sweden. The guys I used to attend at Ewood with are all from Rossendale. If you want I can contact them and see if I can get them in touch with you. 

Can't make any promises of course but will try if you want. All are in their 50s to 60s and are decent fellas. 

10 hours ago, Polky said:

I feel your pain, I’ve been going to Ewood with my old man since I was young. He’s not well enough to go anymore and my wife has been accompanying for the last six seasons.

Let me know if you fancy getting a pint before the game sometime. We could start a lonely fans club 🤣🤣

19 hours ago, Polky said:

I'm currently boycotting games, so wondered if your wife was busy at weekends? 😂

18 hours ago, DaveyB said:

Let me know if you fancy getting a pint before the game sometime. We could start a lonely fans club 🤣🤣

Sounds like a plan @DaveyB

9 hours ago, LeftWinger said:

I'm currently boycotting games, so wondered if your wife was busy at weekends? 😂

8 hours ago, wilsdenrover said:

I can confirm she is 😁😁😁

Now, now lads 😂

Edited by Polky
  • Like 3