BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Out of who will be left, pick one Rovers player who will flourish for us in League One

With Wharton out I can see the squad next year being an absolute disaster.

Gallagher and Dolan - Out of contract and will easily find other clubs with far more ambition.

Super Sammie, Tronstadt, Travis, Carter - Sold for less than their actual value.

Hyam, Brittan - Won't want to stick around, could probably find buyers as they are both decent they just lack bollocks.

JRC, Hedges, Siggy - Good players but have history with injuries, potentially could be sold again for less than their actual value.

Pickering - Solid player. A bit slow and not exactly flash but he plays almost every week and we certainly miss him when he's out. If he doesn't get sold I think he will be a standout in League One.

Pears - Can be ok on his day, a massive howler is always just around the corner though. Will cost us at least 10 points.

Leo - Really needs to be the understudy to a good number one, if he had that I think he will turn out good. Unfortunately he's the understudy to Pears.

Leonard, Vale, O'Riordan, Markanday - Again they are youth players coming through with no proper senior players for them to learn off. Unless you're a total prodigy like Adam Wharton then you're going to struggle.

Telalovic - Huge step up from where he was. Needs a bit of luck and a goal or two then his confidence can raise and he maybe might come out ok.

We'll bring some players in, whether they're any good or not is yet to be seen. The club has sent a message out to the whole world since January that it is not to be taken seriously and clearly has absolutely no ambition to do anything other than exist.

The only positive thing I can see is that there's a slim chance that things get mismanaged so much that we end up in administration.